PDA

View Full Version : Who watched Desparate Housewives last night?

iloveflipflops
10-08-2007, 09:09 PM
OMG - I think I may have to stop watching it this season. I just cannot watch that whole cancer scene with Linette. It is just so sad for me to watch. I bawled the whole entire time and I was thinking about Robin. Its just too emotional for me to watch so I think i will just skip this season. I was getting tired of it anyway!!

workin4stamps
10-08-2007, 09:37 PM
I stopped watching DH a while back, because I just got tired of the story lines. I think your decision sounds like a good one for you. You can always go back to it later if you decide to.

Hugs!

Traci

Christie
10-08-2007, 09:39 PM
i watched it. I like it still and I also like watching Brothers & Sisters, even though I cry every time I watch it!

cindi
10-08-2007, 09:55 PM
if it upsets you, then you should just skip it. You have been through enough without that.
you can always pick it back up later.
Hugs
:)

hutchink
10-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Sherri,

I understand what you mean! I fast forward thought that part...I can't deal with that either!

Spartymom
10-09-2007, 08:23 AM
That part makes me sad too. I like the pie part with the neighbor and (?Whats her name, geez).

logcabincreations
10-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Who needs to watch all that sadness when we have it here for real? I decided before the new season started that I wasn't going to get hooked on it again. I'm picking one show this season to keep up with and that's Boston Legal.....the characters are hilarious.

iloveflipflops
10-09-2007, 01:44 PM
I like Boston Legal too but have missed both new episodes. Or is it on tonight?

Christie
10-09-2007, 02:13 PM
I like Boston Legal too but have missed both new episodes. Or is it on tonight?

I bet you can go online and watch them throught on their website. I do that sometime when I miss Desperate Housewives or Brothers & Sisters.

logcabincreations
10-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Yep it's on tonight at 10pm. Allen broke up with the Judge he was seeing because she wants to have his baby and he doesn't want to be a father. There is a new girl attorney on the show who worked with "hands" (Jerry--remember him?) on a murder case and they won. The head partner (older guy with gray hair who I can't remember his name) has been replaced with a new head partner (don't remember is name either, but I've seen him in several different t.v. shows and movies.) The new head partner is having a fling with Shirley (Candace Bergen), and Denny Crane (who says Shirley will forever be the love of his life) just found out about it from Allen on last week's show. Clarence (the cross-dressing attorney) was told by the new head partner last week that he has to give up his habit or he'll be fired, but Clarence and a friend were entered into a singing contest last week and he went ahead and dressed like a woman anyway. Clarence stood up to him and the guy didn't fire him.

This show has so many interesting characters.

Canadian, eh
10-09-2007, 06:26 PM
This is the first season I'm watching it.