PDA

View Full Version : ive had an interesting week(end)

bubblegum girl
10-24-2007, 02:31 AM
so last week we (me mom my auint and gma) went down to great falls for a girls only border hopping shopping spree. wednesday we heard about kellys wreak, thursday was uneventful, friday our transmission was acting up while going thu calgary, while trying to mauever tru rushour traffic in 3rd gear we found out my uncle was involved in an accident in calgary http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/city/story.html?id=f649f751-9e7c-46dd-8571-a0b98e62284a he had a green arrow and we havent heard if the mortorcycleist servivied. we barely made it to grandmas house whne her sister calls and said that their son (moms cousin =) was found dead buy his son that evening. so the next moring mom tried to start our SUV and the trany was shot so she arranged fro teh tow truck to take it to red deer to get repaired while we went to to brooks to go see uncle mennos (we wont be going to manitoba 4 teh funeral). got back sunday night found out the husband of a good friend of gmas passed away. then yesterday we went to red deer to go get a rental car and the rest of our stuff out of teh SUV and there was not rentals at Enterprise and they werr the only ones who didnt have a $300 + drop off fee cuz we would leave it in Grande Praiire so we stayed teh night and this moriong went all the way back to calgary got a car i drove gma out of the city and off we went. it was toi say the jeast a very interesting week.

loobylou
10-24-2007, 04:21 AM
Oh my Chelsey- I think "interesting" doesn't even begin to describe your week- more like tragic! I'm sorry to hear about all the misfortunes of your family and friends. I hope this week gets better.
Sarah

threefriends91
10-24-2007, 05:30 AM
Oh Chelsey, What a tough weekend l'm so sorry to hear about your family and friends l will pray as well that your week will improve Hugs to you

My3Ds
10-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Whew. Chelsey it sounds like a long week. I'm sorry to hear about your family. Hugs to all of you

logcabincreations
10-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Oh my Chelsey -- what a terrible week. And I thought October was a terrible month for me with my friend Judy passing away Oct. 1 from Leukemia, a deacon from my church passed away last week from Leukemia, my son's friend died last week from MRSA infection and I have another friend in the hospital having tests because she has been sick for 3 months and don't know what is wrong yet. Seems more and more terrible things happening lately...including the awful fire in CA.