PDA

View Full Version : Update on Levi

emmcee
10-24-2007, 09:11 PM
I don't think anything can bother this dog. After all that chocolate he ate last night, he's still running around and jumping up and down, and wanting me to play fetch with him. He has so much energy. But he is a love, just a boy.

And, by the way, we are getting soaked with rain. Been raining now for quite a while, kind of hard too. Hope it rains all night and tomorrow too. We are so dry. However, not to be selfish, I do wish So. Cal would get some relief.

tesschap
10-24-2007, 09:30 PM
He's just being a puppy! We're trying to watch the Red Sox game and Bentley just wants to play. He keeps bringing us various items (Drew's tie, a paper towel, newpaper ad, sock, pillow), hoping that we'll play catch with him. I'm tired just watching him! Tell Levi that Bentley says hi :)

patg
10-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Oh I am so happy to hear that Levi is doing well!

I was dogsitting my sister's cocker spaniel a few years back when the dog ate all of the chocolate covered almonds I had left on the coffee table. For a few days, he was pooping out nuts!

Pat

My3Ds
10-24-2007, 09:43 PM
He's a boy and puppy. Bad combo :) It has been raining steady here for a few hours now. We soooo need it (and so does California)

workin4stamps
10-25-2007, 07:00 AM
Glad to hear he's doing okay Michelle!!!!

My Colby snuck a chocolate muffin off the counter last night. I make these WW muffins that are just a chocolate cake mix and a can of pumpkin and some water....they are 3 pts each. Well....I frequently give Colby a tablespoon of pumpkin in his food bowl. So anyhow...I think because he could smell the pumpkin in them, he thought they were supposed to be HIS! LOL. So I caught him with the top eaten off one! LOL.

BAD LABS!!!!!

:-)
Traci

threefriends91
10-25-2007, 09:09 AM
l'm soo glad too hear he's okay.. have a great day