PDA

View Full Version : OMG Hannah Montana Concert

Scrap This!
10-28-2007, 05:42 AM
We just got back from her concert in SLC. The girls had a GREAT time as DD won two front row tickets from Radio Disney right before the show started. We had to do some major pleading to get one more ticket as we had three girls and two front row tickets, but it all worked out and they were all soooooooooo excited. We had two other cousins in that were visiting in SLC too and couldn't get tickets so we called them to let them know we had two extra seats so everybody got to go and have a good time. :yay:

The only bummer deal was someone, somehow broke into my mom's burb and stole my sisters laptop. :arghh:

I think my DD will wake up tomorrow thinking it was all a dream.

HeatherJ
10-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Wow, how great to get the extra tickets too! My kids were be in heaven too! Sorry abou the laptop, tho

tesschap
10-28-2007, 08:03 AM
Sounds like a fun concert. Sorry about the laptop.

iloveflipflops
10-28-2007, 08:37 AM
My godchild is going to see her in Charlotte in a few weeks. She is going to be 9 and she is going to Hanna Montana for Halloween :). That's a bummer about the laptop.

My3Ds
10-28-2007, 08:48 AM
Wow. I bet it was awesome. Sorry about the laptop.

hbpuppy
10-28-2007, 11:24 AM
What a treat. You are a super cool mom and aunt. My little sisters love Hannah Montana.

IMBlessed5
10-28-2007, 03:47 PM
That's awesome! I heard people were paying thousands of dollars for tix! I think it'd be a GREAT concert, but not THAT great. LOL! So far I think Hanna Montana is a good role model for teens. I get a kick out of that show. Matter of fact, she's on TV right now. ;)

Too bad about the laptop! :(

Darleneh710
10-28-2007, 04:21 PM
That is great about the HM tix..we had a problem here...where some people "bought" all the HM tix for the shows that are supposed to be here in December and there werent any for sale for the public. You can go on sites to purchase them, but as much as my daughter loves Hannah Montana, I wont pay that much. Not worth it. Granted she is a great role model, but I cant see paying so much for 2 tix..for one night..jmo..

Sorry about that laptop..but glad the girls had a great time!

Scrap This!
10-28-2007, 06:39 PM
we did pay more than we probably should have for the original tickets, but I figured what the heck she is only young once and tours like this don't go around that often, so we splurged a little.

directmailscrapper
10-28-2007, 08:56 PM
WOW! Your girls will be celebrities when they go to school tomorrow. At 11, my DD thinks she is too old for a Hannah Montana concert, but she loves the show. (go figure!) A couple of years ago we went to see Hilary Duff on tour -- and there is nothing like being with 10 million screaming preadolescent girls... But it was a lot of fun! Emily came home all excited -- "Mom, did you see? She looked RIGHT AT ME!" Of course we had nose-bleed seats about as far from the stage as you could get, but she didn't care!