PDA

View Full Version : Final Preparation for the Walk!

tesschap
10-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I am trying to get everything in order after work today so that I can pack my duffle bag for Phoenix. I leave at 5AM on Thursday. Between work, getting my family ready to be without me for five days, and finishing up some swaps that are due November 1st I may not be around much. I will definately post Wednesday night before I turn my computer off but wanted to ask that you all keep me in your thoughts. I haven't trained nearly as much as l did for last year's walk and I'm a little worried about the possiblity of sharing my tent with a rattle snake or scorpion! I know that once I get there and start walking all of my worries and fears will be behind me. We have no electricity at the 3-Day Camp so from 5am on Friday until I reach my hotel Sunday night I will have limited use of my cell phone/Blackberry. If I have enough battery power I will try to check it and give you a quick update or email one of you.

It amazes me that our team has raised over $226,000. so far for this great cause.

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.

Hugs,

Spartymom
10-29-2007, 09:24 AM
You raised alot of money, that's great. I'll be thinking of you and look forward to any updates.

Trapedinga
10-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Good Luck to you. It's a great cause you are walking for.