PDA

View Full Version : Etsy shops?

JBgreendawn
10-31-2007, 07:59 PM
Okay i remember a long time ago getting a link to this site, and I am seriously considering tossing a couple of cards into it to see what happens.
( found a stamp mfg with a shop i am considering purchasing from too)

( I have been a member of eBay either in my own screen name and dh since 2000) so, i know alot about that buying and selling. but i really don't know how the etsy works.

any thoughts you'd like to share?
who has a store?
who shops there?

tia,

teabear
10-31-2007, 09:35 PM
I have an etsy shop and I shop there. It's really a fantastic place. There is lots of great advice threads in the forum there to help you get started. I'd be happy to offer any help you need. Julie, lostluggage, also has a shop there. The link to my shop is on my blog, and she has a link on her blog.

Nadine
11-01-2007, 05:56 AM
I have a shop and shop there as well. I just started my own shop but I've been buying things from there since June of last year. It's definitely worth a shot. Setting up your store is free and each item is only 20 cents to list.

Christie
11-01-2007, 07:27 AM
That's pretty cheap! Someone told me I should try to sell some of my stuff on there. It might be worth looking into.

Nadine
11-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Yeah, it is cheap. They take a percentage of the sale as well, but it's really not a lot. I sold an item for $12 this weekend and they charged 42 cents. So 62 cents total to sell that item. They save it all up and bill you at the end of the month which is nice too. Of course you can access your bill at any time and pay it off if you want.