PDA

View Full Version : please pray for me

jazzypurple853
11-08-2007, 11:48 AM
I just had a mammagram a couple of days ago. Today , I got a call that they need to see me again. The radiologist needs to take more pictures. I'm hoping that it's nothing. But honestly I'm scared to pieces. The earliest appointment is not until the end of November. So, I have to wait until then.
On that day, the radiologist will be available to answer any questions. I normally don't ask, as I said before, I'm scared.
:mad:

tojoco
11-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Shelley, I would say they need to take more pictures because the first ones didn't come out right. If they throught there was something to worry about, they certainly would not have you wait until the end of November. They would have you come in TODAY! I'm sure it's nothing.

hbpuppy
11-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi Shelley. Hopefully it's nothing. Maybe the radiologist screwed up the first test.

ccstampin12
11-08-2007, 12:05 PM
I was called back a couple of times. One time, it was actually funny. I have so much "extra" skin, that there was a foldover situation going on that showed up on the scan. I was pretty relieved...
Hoping for the very best for you. Can't believe how they don't care how worried people are and how long they make them wait!
HUGS
Joanie

GrammaStamper
11-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Positive thoughts heading your way, Shelley. I'm sure it's nothing more than the first pics weren't clear enough. Keep your chin up.

cecescraps
11-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Arggggggg... don't you just hate that they make you wait so long for things like this??? I'm sure everything will be fine but, I'll add you to my thoughts and prayers list.

Cathi

iloveflipflops
11-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Just keep thinking positive thoughts. I know its hard but that will help. Hopefully it will be nothing.

threefriends91
11-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Oh Shelley, my prayers are with you. l can understand boy can l understand. l have now gone for my 3rd mammagram with in 2 weeks. it seems l just get home and l'm called back, it sure is scary. l don't think you have to worry to much because of the time they are making you wait. but l do know waiting for the phone to ring is *** enough to drive us crazy. we are here for you please keep us up-dated.

Darleneh710
11-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi Shelley, I agree with everyone. I believe that if it was serioius they wouldn't make you wait that long. Also, I have had to be called in for more pics as well and it was either b/c they couldn't see anything clear enough and needed to get a better view of it..and sometimes it can be what Joanie said..to much skin/tissue whatever that is blocking their view. I will say a prayer for you.
hugs,

teabear
11-10-2007, 11:24 PM
I'll be thinking of you. I know how hard it is to wait for answers. I went through a whole big deal of mammos and other tests last year, and eventually, it was benign. It was really difficult time with all the tests and waiting. Sending you hugs.

inkypingers
11-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Shelley,
My stamping friend, I am sorry this has happened to you when you have enough going on already! I will be praying for you, and please keep us posted.
Big Inky Hugs,
Jennifer

mydogstinks2
11-11-2007, 07:29 AM
I hate that they do that!! Just hate it. Why can they just say we messed up the first ones some how or that something looks like we need to look at it again.

anyhow sending you happy thoughts

Robinkay
11-12-2007, 09:18 AM
You will be in my prayers and in my thoughts... (((Shelley)))

directmailscrapper
11-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Both my Mom and I get "call backs" after many of our mammograms -- seems like we have "lumpy" boobs. Hopefully that's all it is for you as well. I don't think it's unusual to get called back. One thing both my Mom and I have done to reduce the number of call backs we get is to make sure we keep going back to the same place. That has made a big difference, they get to "know" our boobs there.... I know it's unnerving -- keep us posted.

toao
11-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Prayers going out and UP for you right now! Keep us updated. Like the other girls said, stay positive.

Mary

countrycowgirl
11-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Hopefully everything goes ok and it was simply a matter of not getting a good first one!

Deborah
11-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Sherry, hoping you can update us, and hoping things are okay for you.

Blessings,