PDA

View Full Version : craft warehouse

shuggy
11-25-2006, 11:28 PM
so i'm in idaho visiting my bf's family. we are sitting around today and i ask his sil if there are any craft stores around. she took me to the craft warehouse. it was so cool!! all holiday stamps were buy 1 get 1 free! oh my. like i NEED another snowman stamp, or holiday stamp for that matter. yep, i got four!!! i aslo got a bunch of cute chipboard stuff from basic gray that i can't find anywhwere in utah. i love going to other states because they carry lines from companies i've only seen online! i was in amuse stamp heaven!!

anyway, just wanted to share. :grin:

Erin K
11-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Wow, that sounds awesome! I wish someone would magicly take me to a craft warehouse.. no wait, I'm on a budget, I need to stay OUT of a craft warehouse!

lost luggage
11-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Sometimes I think I AM in a craft wherehouse...but then the baby starts crying and I wake up. lol

GrammaStamper
11-25-2006, 11:51 PM
Great score, Angie! I'd love to go to a craft warehouse, budget be darned! Especially a 2 for 1 sale. Yippee Skippy!

stampcrazyjulie
11-26-2006, 12:21 AM
How fun! What part of Idaho are you in? We were thinking of driving up to Malad next week to buy Lottery Tickets...:) I might just have to take a detour if it's not too far! :)

shuggy
11-26-2006, 09:17 PM
we were in maridian, just outside of boise. so it'd be a long drive!!!

angie