PDA

View Full Version : Here is the way I make myself go to the gym..

Kreative Dryve
11-16-2007, 12:33 PM
I work there! Literally, not just work-out there, I actually work for our local little gym now.
I don't make any money, it's a way to pay for my membership without paying them any money. This is the way she staffs her place. Great idea, Huh?
The best part is that I will be only working on tuesdays for a few hours, but I can come and work out anytime.

This is the gym I have been going to for about 3 months now, since my insurance company paid for it due to my shoulder re-hab, which is 100% better, thank you!
I feel great, and am finally starting to look great. The scale has gone down about 12 lbs., but I have gained tons of muscle, not too much that I look like a man, but a nice toned body.
Hope everyone else is doing great too.

~MJ

My3Ds
11-16-2007, 12:48 PM
MJ - sounds like a great deal. Congrats on the weight loss. Good to hear from you.

Erin K
11-16-2007, 12:58 PM
That is awesome! It's a great idea for her too. I should look into that for my area.

cecescraps
11-16-2007, 01:32 PM
My SIL did this for years while her kids were young and she's always been slim and trim. It's such a win~win for everyone. Congrats on the wgt loss and the muscle tone (that's what I miss most- flab is so NOT fab)!

Cathi

iloveflipflops
11-16-2007, 02:10 PM
WOW! You are doing AWESOME!! Where have u been? How are you?

threefriends91
11-16-2007, 03:26 PM
That's a great way to lose it. 12 pounds wow l'm so glad your doing well. and please keep in touch.