PDA

View Full Version : Who watched Grey's tonight?

maxiesmom
11-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Can I just say that I think this season they are showing lots more graphic- icky- stuff? Lots of blood, cutting and gross things I don't really want to see! OMG I was freaking at the end! I guessed it was coming but still! :eek:

stampinmom3
11-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Love this show. It is so much better than ER which I have been addicted to for YEARS and YEARS.

tojoco
11-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Yep, I saw the end and I couldn't believe what happened. It was like deja vu for me as DH had the same carotid artery surgery only that didn't happen to him! And yes, GA is certainly getting more "colorful!"

teabear
11-23-2007, 01:21 AM
I just finished watching it here. I was rather vocal at the end and my son ran in the room to see if I was ok. Poor kid, it's been a rough week around here. I think he's on edge, too. I don't like all the gore they are showing lately...ick!

Darleneh710
11-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Personally, I dont like all the gory stuff either, but this is my #1 fave show. I, too, was a big ER fan and I love this show so much. I was just telling my SIL the other day how I love the atmosphere and just the show is written. I really love it! It was funny (this is how bad my memory is lol) I was thinking about the show this morning and trying to remember how it ended and I couldn't remember and then it hit me that it was continued to next week! How silly. But I do love this show..something about it...I really love the characters and I am always waiting to see what happens the next week:)

countrycowgirl
11-23-2007, 12:34 PM
I love the show too... and the gore does not bother me.. I prefer things look more real.. I know call me strange!

GrammaStamper
11-23-2007, 12:55 PM
I love the show too... and the gore does not bother me.. I prefer things look more real.. I know call me strange!

Me too, I like the reality, yet it's still a story. My # 1 fav show, too.

JBgreendawn
11-23-2007, 02:44 PM
on the Chanel we watched they said they were not playing the other half next week that we had to try back in two weeks...???

dontcha just hate when they leave you hanging like that.