PDA

View Full Version : FitFLops for Flipflops

Nancy
11-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Have you seen these advertised? I bought a pair from Curves that are sandels, since I dont wear flip flops, and they sure make your legs feel different, I find them very comfortable and my knees dont hurt. With all the extra walking you do, I am sure you would like them. It does take a couple of days and then you only notice when you dont have them on. I waiting for a closed toe to come out. - Nancy

iloveflipflops
11-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Is that what they are called? Fit Flops? Never heard of them .

My3Ds
11-24-2007, 09:09 PM
I think I've seen them. Do they have a curved bottom and are suppose to help with weight loss? Let us know if they work.

iloveflipflops
11-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Weight loss shoes???? As in weight loss flip flops?!??!?! Where do I get these? Are they online??? Do we know if they work? LOL

Nancy
11-24-2007, 09:46 PM
I thought that would get your attention, They are called Fit Flops, Macy's sells them. I don't know if you put in Fit Flops, if anything will come up. Like I said mine are from Curves that I bought through Avon. It took me a couple of days to get used to wearing them. The front and backs are rounded and the bottom looks like the bottom of a boat, curved. - Nancy
'