PDA

View Full Version : ummm....I wasn't impressed by tonight's DWTS

Vintagegal
11-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Is it just me? Tonight's show wasn't as good as I had expected. Mel and Helio were great. Marie wasn't as good as Mel and Helio, I thought. I don't know. I was expecting a much better show.

tojoco
11-26-2007, 10:38 PM
I didn't care for Mel or Marie's performance tonight but I thought that Helio was fantastic. He's my pick to win the trophy tomorrow but who knows. Marie has such a big family that if every one of them votes 4 times she could have the other 2 beat. LOL In my opinion, although she gets a lot of credit for even being on the show and dancing like she has been, she doesn't deserve the trophy. Helio has come a long way from not dancing at all to sometimes dancing like a professional.

maxiesmom
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Marie was just annoying me in that she felt like she had to mouth off to the judges when they were critiquing her. Um, Helio and Mel got the same comments and yeah, they did do a better dance! That thing with the doll was stupid, bugged me.
Helio & Julianne's freestyle was great, those were some cool lifts. She is an amazing choreographer.

Firecracker
11-26-2007, 11:09 PM
I didn't watch tonight. I was watching NBA basketball. Hugs, Heather

ChristyR
11-27-2007, 03:22 PM
i agree it wasn't the best show to me by far, i am a total fan of Helio and I thing he totally deserves the trophy. I just loved both of there dances and the judges were very critical. I wasn't impressed at all with Marie last night and it does bug me that she ALWAYS disputes and argues with the judges. They should take points from her just for that :) GOOD LUCK HELIO I WILL BE TUNED IN TONIGHT :)

IMBlessed5
11-27-2007, 06:11 PM
I missed it! I really like the freestyle routines though so I'll have to look them up on youtube. Unfortunately, it's not all about who is the best dancer. :( This show has proven that when Mario was beat out by Emmit two seasons ago. That one was quite obvious!