PDA

View Full Version : Bought our tree today

ellie
11-27-2007, 02:50 AM
Well, I broke down and bought a fake tree today. I haven't broken the news to the kids yet. I don't think they will be too happy about it. Maybe I can put it up and they will never know the difference! :twitcy:

My3Ds
11-27-2007, 04:30 AM
Spray lots of pine scented air freshner. Maybe the smell will help fool them.

threefriends91
11-27-2007, 05:30 AM
Tell the kids, Santa! brought it so you would be ready for Christmas LOL.

Christie
11-27-2007, 08:03 AM
I have one 2 ft. fake treee and two 1 ft. fake trees that i decorated. They are cute. I can't wait to get my real one though, it's just too early. I bought one to early once and by the time christmas came all the needles were turning brown and falling off.

logcabincreations
11-27-2007, 08:11 AM
I have one 2 ft. fake treee and two 1 ft. fake trees that i decorated. They are cute. I can't wait to get my real one though, it's just too early. I bought one to early once and by the time christmas came all the needles were turning brown and falling off.

Christie, I have three small trees just like yours. We will get a real tree around the second week of December.

Ellie, there's nothing wrong with an artificial tree....in fact I wish I had a big one.

cindi
11-27-2007, 03:10 PM
this year, too. But I will burn balsam tarts in my tart burner to make me feel more festive!!
:)