PDA

View Full Version : Bellas Poll

Darleneh710
12-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Hello Ladies, I have a request..if you could list your favorite Bella Stamp and the one you use the most and for what occasion..it would be very helpful for me...I will be ordering some Bella stamps soon and could really use your opinions!
thanks so much in advance
:)

JBgreendawn
12-01-2007, 11:42 AM
I like the java Bella's the best, but my best friend had to have some and is not computer savvy so, when i put her order in last night i also ordered the clickabella and i think i will get a ton of use out of her to send to internet friends...

I have made tons of birthday cards with the ones with the packages and i don't know their names.

hth,

Becky P
12-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Oh this is a tough question!! As I love ALL of my Bellas. But my favorite?? Hmmmm....Flowahbella I guess. She is universal and can be made fluffy and light for babies...elegant or fun and springy. I just made her into a Christmas card too. I too love the Javas and of course Clickabella is getting a work out too. I know! Just buy em all!! :D:D:D

logcabincreations
12-01-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't have any Bellas yet, but someone sent me the feelabella (or is it sickabella....lol) and I sent a card to a friend who was ill. I think she's cute.....although my youngest ds said "why does she have a cigarette in her mouth and a hat on her head if she's sick??" lol (it's really a thermometer and an ice pack)