PDA

View Full Version : Little People Big World on TLC tonight at 8pm EST

tesschap
12-03-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm not sure if any of you watch Little People Big World on TLC. I have to admit until this summer I had never heard of the show. Anyhow the family in this show chartered my SIL and BIL's (Candy and Marvin) boat in the Bahamas in August and the segment is airing tonight at 8pm EST. Last Monday night started their Bahamas trip segments. They went sailing for a few days. Tonight they go bill fishing on REEL CANDY - that's the same of BIL/SIL's boat. All week we've seen a glimpse of SIL and Eric, our nephew that spent Thanksgiving with us, in the previews. This is the boat that we spent DH's 50th birthday fishing on. We're having a little family viewing party here tonight :)

hutchink
12-03-2007, 08:35 AM
OH how fun! I love that show...they are such a neat family! I will have to watch for sure tonight! Thanks for the heads up!

mahodgman
12-03-2007, 08:35 AM
I love this show! So tonight's boat is different from last week's boat? Way cool, I'll be watching.

Christie
12-03-2007, 08:40 AM
That's pretty cool! I have watched that show several times. Did you know that about a month or so ago the dad was arrested for DUI. I was shocked.

tesschap
12-03-2007, 08:43 AM
I love this show! So tonight's boat is different from last week's boat? Way cool, I'll be watching.

Yes - last week they were on a sail boat and this week they will be on a fishing boat. It will be fun to watch :)

tesschap
12-03-2007, 08:44 AM
That's pretty cool! I have watched that show several times. Did you know that about a month or so ago the dad was arrested for DUI. I was shocked.

Wow - I did not know that. That's too bad - I hope its a lesson learned for him.

toao
12-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Well that's cool. (That you have someone you know in the show) I used to watch this show all the time until the kids just started being more and more disrespectful to their parents. Now I don't watch it because it's not something I want Tori to watch. I always thought it was interesting though.

Mary

ChristyR
12-03-2007, 01:49 PM
i have watched this show a few times, it is amazing to watch these people adapt to a big world. I enjoy it occasionally and that is neat that it is your BIL's boat :) Cool have fun tonight, if i remember i will have to tune in :)

My3Ds
12-03-2007, 03:15 PM
How cool for you guys. Since we were just in the 'Hamas (that's what our 3yo calls it) I'll try to watch. We like to watch occassionally as one of our 8yo classmates is a 'little person'.

Wife2TJ
12-03-2007, 08:32 PM
I LOVE that show I haven't seen that episode, I'll have to catch up