PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted!

suzi_f
12-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Took dd to see this last night. OMG, it's just the cutest movie. So funny! I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone. Even if you don't have little girls, go yourself. There were several older ladies either in groups or a couple of them just by themselves.

Now, there must be something wrong with me. I just don't find Patrick Dempsey (sp?) that dreamy. Even the love story part of the movie didn't make me fall in love with him. I guess I'm missing the Patrick Dempsey gene (along w/the hairstyling gene).;)

Jovi
12-05-2007, 10:55 PM
My sis and I took the kiddos to see it this past Sunday and it was such a great movie. The kids really enjoyed it. ;)

IMBlessed5
12-06-2007, 01:46 PM
This is one I really wanted to see but looks like I'll be waiting for the DVD. Glad it was good! Thanks!

Darleneh710
12-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the info! DD wants to see it...actually I confess...I want to see it as well...lol...so I might take her this weekend! :)

threefriends91
12-06-2007, 02:44 PM
l'll be waiting for the DVD too. but l'm glad you shared this.. now l have something to look forward to.LOL

suzi_f
12-06-2007, 02:55 PM
In the middle of the movie, dd leans over to me & says "I"m figuring the dvd will be out for Easter. I want it." Funny how their minds work. I remember the first time I took the kids to see a movie at the theater (Toy Story II). Nick who couldn't have been more than 3 said "play it again!". He thought it was a video.

midnitecreations
12-06-2007, 08:41 PM
I've got all boys at my house and I really wanted to see it. so last friday I went by myself. I loved it!