PDA

View Full Version : How come no one has said awesome Grays Anatomy was last night?

iloveflipflops
12-07-2007, 07:54 PM
I was on the edge of my seat, what about all of you GA fans?

I thought it was just the best show!!

Christie
12-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Do you know I've never seen that show before. I don't know why but I have just never watched. Maybe I should check it out sometime, I might like it.

Fief14
12-07-2007, 08:29 PM
OMG! I screamed "NO" repeatedly when McDreamy kissed that OR Nurse! I want him & Meredith together so bad--I love the suspense! It was a really good show. Can't wait for the next one, wheneve that will be. Did you notice no mention of previews or when for the next episode? Guess that Playwrite strike has finally hit TV land!

BeckyButtshaw
12-07-2007, 08:46 PM
It was soo good! I love that show. I'm sad we'll be headed into rerun land. :(

stampinmom3
12-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I thought McDreamy was so hot when he was kissing Rose. Hmm.. I'm tired of him and Mer.. I loved how it ended with all of them dancing together. How cool.

maxiesmom
12-07-2007, 09:46 PM
OMG! I screamed "NO" repeatedly when McDreamy kissed that OR Nurse! I want him & Meredith together so bad--I love the suspense! It was a really good show. Can't wait for the next one, wheneve that will be. Did you notice no mention of previews or when for the next episode? Guess that Playwrite strike has finally hit TV land!

I am so tired of him being wishy washy anymore. One day he's telling Mer how much he loves her and then he's not going to wait for her and then he's kissing someone else. And I'm really annoyed, what kind of tramp purposely goes after someone else's man?? Like doesn't the whole hospital know he's been seeing Meredith? What's he deal? I know it's only tv, but it annoys me!
I did like the ending too, very un-Christina like.

workin4stamps
12-07-2007, 09:51 PM
My neck hurt through the whole episode. Every time blood squirted out of that guys neck, I felt PAIN. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Traci

scrappinnuts
12-08-2007, 12:34 AM
The Best Show yet... I want McDreamey and Meridith to get together... I can't wait for the next new one.

allinkdup
12-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I haven't gotten to watch it yet. I am on the edge this year with the show. Meredith is so getting on my nerves!!! She is auch a whiner!

teabear
12-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Great show, may have to watch it again online. There were so many little sidelines happening, that I'm not sure I caught everything. I loved the ending. I'm tired of the meredith/mcdreamy thing. I like both of the characters, but don't think they are good together. I'm missing the writer's blog. Since the writer strike started, they stopped posting. I really love reading about each episode from the writer's perspective.

Darleneh710
12-08-2007, 12:01 PM
GA is my favorite show! It's the only show that I look forward to seeing each week...b/c I know each week is going to be spactacular (sp?)..I was amazed when McDreamy kissed that nurse as well and it broke my heart when I saw the look in his eyes when he was about to tell Meredith that it...I dont know...that he met someone else...She has no clue...and we wont really know anything I guess until next year? Hope it wont be that long. I think I missed the first couple minutes b/c when I turned it on I had forgotten about the guy that was bleeding, until I saw Lexie in the room. I agree it was a great show! That show always impresses me.

countrycowgirl
12-08-2007, 01:51 PM

LOL... I was ready to throw something at the TV... what was all that he would wait for her etc etc... oh yeah... it is only show not real :worried:... I will calm down now! LOL