View Full Version : New purse...

shurlyjean
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Yesterday I got this cute "little" purse, but it is toooo little for all my stuff. I dropped a $500 bonus check from work in my car because of this purse.

I had to clear out pictures and extra CC and other junk. I even bought a new wallet, but that doesn't work either. Hopefully with cleaning out extra stuff I have room for my wallet, keys, checkbook, personal supplies, makeup and reading glasses.

I just bought a purse a couple months back. Has loads of compartments, but was on clearance.... light in color and showing ALL the dirt.

This purse was 55% off,,, so I guess if it doesn't work I can go again in a couple of months.

Had my last purse for 3 years.

Shirley

loobylou
12-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Shirley, I have at least 5 handbags on the go at any one time. Usually change them to suit my mood, or my outfit. I just had a big cleanout of them all. Dumped the contents all out on the table and "rationalised" my supplies. I need tissues and an asthma puffer in each one, and usually a pen and a sticky note book. Then I move my wallet and keys and phone between bags as I use them. I say you can never have too many.

oh, and I get many of my "funky" bags from the op-shop, so they only cost a couple of bucks- and get lots of attention!

hutchink
12-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Handbags are good! I think you can never have to many! You can make it work!

ellie
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
I love to buy new handbags. I always carry small ones though. I tend to shove everything in the bigger ones and then can't find anything. I stay more organized with the small ones.

Canadian, eh
12-16-2007, 09:05 PM
I just a new purse too, Shirley. It's red and I love it. It looks huge, but it is much smaller on the inside. Ugh.

mjbonoan
12-16-2007, 09:27 PM
OMG... I change purses at least every 6 - 8 weeks!!!

Firecracker
12-16-2007, 11:26 PM
I change my purse depending on my outfit! I have to have my purse match. Hugs, Heather

workin4stamps
12-16-2007, 11:41 PM
I don't have time to change my purse with every outfit, but I DO have to have a big purse. I should force myself to go smaller though...then I wouldn't accumulate so much STUFF!

Good Luck Shirley!

:-)
Traci

mdcash
12-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Oh Shirley, I say get a bigger bag. Too small is just no good! :)

Just one basic black handbag for me. I just replaced my old one and I think I had it for about 3 years. I do have a good wallet that also has a removable strap and can be used when I just need a small handbag. Okay, thats hardly ever!!!

threefriends91
12-17-2007, 09:41 AM
l have sooo many purses, and find l only use about 3 of them now..and only change them when l have to. You might want to find something that fits what you need.

cindi
12-17-2007, 01:07 PM
black leather bag everyday..but I do have party & fancy bags for special outings, and I have a seperate bag for vacation.
gotta love bags..all bags!
:)