PDA

View Full Version : Did you hear? Brittany Spear's sister who is 16 is pregnant....

iloveflipflops
12-19-2007, 04:35 PM
oh my!!! Both my kids love that show she is on ... guess they will have to cancel that show since she is the star of the show...

16! I just can't imagine!!

My3Ds
12-19-2007, 04:47 PM
I can only imagine that she'll probably be a better mother than her sister. It's a shame for her. I can't understand why her dm let her live the boyfriend. How sad for everyone in a way.

ChristyR
12-19-2007, 04:59 PM
that is soo sad, i couldn't even imagine what her mom is thinking. i guess she is following in big sis's footsteps. I had heard before that Brittney was pregnant with baby #3 IS THIS TRUE??? I don't keep up with her since she annoys me, it amazes me that Brittney,Christina Agulera and Mandy Moore all started in the Mickey Mouse thing and they are all soo different. Mandy is so clean and pure acting and the other two are so trashy. geesh :)

Spartymom
12-19-2007, 05:13 PM
I thought about this as soon as I heard it. I thought she was better than her sister. Hopefully, she is. My girls like the show too.

IMBlessed5
12-19-2007, 06:33 PM
The article I read said that the current season of Zoey 101 ends with a cliffhanger on Jan 4 (I think) and the next season picks up in February. It said the "4th season has already been filmed". So if that's the season that's starting up in February then her pregnancy shouldn't interfere. BUT, the fact that she is no longer a good role model for teen girls, in my opinion, is enough to cancel the show.

And yes, I believe Brit is prego again. :(

Darleneh710
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
Unreal. My daughter watches that Zoey 101 show she is on and we heard something on the news about it and then when we were at Kmart tonight Cassie kept looking at the tabolids with the pic of Brit...a couple of different customer had to ask her to move as she was in the way a couple of times...trying to read it lol...

ctinyjoy
12-19-2007, 07:29 PM
I heard last night on the news about this....she is 12 weeks along! I too hope that she will be more attentive then her sister.

Becky P
12-19-2007, 07:57 PM
I heard that their mother was writing a book on Parenting. Hmmm...think maybe she ought not be preaching to the world about how to parent??

I had such high hopes for the younger one. Youd think watching all of the turmoil her sister is and has been in would be an eye opener enough for her?

:( Sad...

GrammaStamper
12-19-2007, 08:21 PM
I heard that their mother was writing a book on Parenting. Hmmm...think maybe she ought not be preaching to the world about how to parent??:( Sad...

Maybe it's a book about what NOT to do! It's always sad when such a young girl gets pregnant. She's still only a child herself.

patg
12-19-2007, 08:40 PM
I just heard that too! Gosh she is only a baby herself! What's with that?!! It is really sad to see that. Pat

stampinmom3
12-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Isn't that so sad. No one is ready to be a parent at such a young age in my opinion. I think Disney should cancel her. What a sad example for your kids.

ellie
12-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Walt Disney would have a cow. It's too bad...I feel sorry for the baby being born into such drama.

countrycowgirl
12-19-2007, 10:21 PM
... my first thought is where is the parenting of these girls.. fame or not! that is really sad actually!

maxiesmom
12-19-2007, 10:23 PM
DH just told me about this a little while ago, I was hoping it wasn't true. What a bunch of waste cases they all are.

IMBlessed5
12-20-2007, 12:14 AM
Maybe she thought big sis was getting too much attention and she wanted a part of that?!

directmailscrapper
12-20-2007, 12:30 PM
My family had just been talking about how she seemed so NORMAL compared to her sister. I guess we spoke too soon! What a shame. Living in the limelight is not good for these young people! And her parents! For heaven's sake -- don't they know that their jobs are to BE parents and not friends? My DD and I certainly ARE friends, but she know which hat I wear FIRST...

irishchristine
12-20-2007, 01:03 PM
This is so sad. She is still a baby!!

Christie
12-20-2007, 01:05 PM
It's so sad to see babies having babies.

cecescraps
12-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Just read that the Mom's book she was writing on "Parenting" has been put on hold. Imagine that... it's all just so sad!!!

Patty
12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
:mad:I would think that her parents would be MORTIFIED---and to have the bf living in the house--what were they thinking was going on??? They didn't see this coming?? It's like they sold their daughters for the money!!! Do they have any more children??? If they do, they should be taken away asap!