PDA

View Full Version : So who watched Celebrity Apprentice and what did u think?

iloveflipflops
01-05-2008, 05:37 AM
We finally watched it last night during dinner and we really enjoyed it. That Gene Simmons is a smart business man!! WOW, he used his "resources" and brought in TONS of money. I couldnt' believe how much money he brought in. It was a great show in my opinion. DH isn't that fond of the Trump but he is enjoying this edition of it.

Can't wait till next week!!!

GrammaStamper
01-05-2008, 07:46 AM
I watched it but wasn't too thrilled. I'll give it another chance when someelse is the project leader for the women's team. Ormarosa gives me a headache! But, yes, I thought Gene Simmons used his business savvy on this one.

jazzypurple853
01-05-2008, 08:13 AM
I'm not a big fan of Ormaroasa either. It will be interesting to see what challenges are presented and how these stars react to doing them.

logcabincreations
01-05-2008, 08:47 AM
I missed it...darn....and we don't have that TVO thing so I can't record it. My boys were watching the depressing Virginia Tech football game...~sigh.

webzmacs
01-05-2008, 08:52 AM
I wish Trump would have booted Omarosa ... she is so rude. I was cracking up at how well-endowed she is nowadays ... wonder how much those girls cost her? It's just ridiculous. I loved that Gene Simmons was the most business-savvy in this episode. It appears that he may do something that ticks Trump off in the next episode. Inquiring minds want to know! LOL!

ctinyjoy
01-05-2008, 09:22 AM
I agree with you ladies...I am not an Omorosa fan either. Trump probably brought her just to have some controversy. Melis...I agree with you on her chest..I kept looking at her thinking, I don't remember her this big.

I am normally not a huge Baldwin brother fan, but Stephan wasn't too bad on this show.

I don't remember seeing previews last week, ER started right up, did anyone get a peek at next week's show?

iloveflipflops
01-05-2008, 10:12 AM
In the previews Trump said to Simmons "No one messes with my daughter" or something to that effect so not sure what he did ....

Vintagegal
01-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Omarosa is the devil-incarnate, IMO.

HeatherJ
01-05-2008, 10:44 AM
I watched it too and thoguth it was just as good as the other seasons so far. I didn't think Trump would fire Omarosa yet since she willl help the ratings. But she was not a good project mgr from the clips we saw, but they only show the edits they want us to see to help form our opinions. I'll be there next week too!

tojoco
01-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm beginning to think that Omarosa is a plant to boost ratings. Why would Trump bring her back otherwise -- she's a nobody and I can't believe he would ever HIRE her. I think she'll be around for quite a few weeks. I don't care for Gene Simmons and I think he says or does something inappropriate to Ivanka to tick off Donald. I think Simmons can be just as rude as Omarosa. I did enjoy the show even though Omarosa and Simmons made me sick.

My3Ds
01-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Who got fired?

iloveflipflops
01-05-2008, 11:30 AM
The playboy bunny, can't remember her name. Trump was mad because she didn't call Hugh Heffner and ask for money..

prdesigns
01-05-2008, 11:48 AM
The thing I didn't like ... is... it seemed to me in the beginning they were actually really supposed to sell the hotdogs to the average person and not use their celebrity to get the money $$... in that case... the men were stacked... two prize fighters and two music 'legends'.... don't get me wrong... I think Carol Alt is all that and I love Marilu Henner (people from my generation) ... but let's see them actually do the job by themselves WITHOUT their managers and friends in high places. And I agree... the playboy bunny should NOT have called Hef.... dislike the O girl too! It's a show, yadda yadda

Spartymom
01-05-2008, 12:32 PM
I haven't watched it. I was out of town but I have it recorded. I did read all your posts. Don't worry about spoiling anything for me.

ngreek
01-05-2008, 02:16 PM
I enjoyed the show and Believe "O" should be gone. I thought Tiffany did a fine job and tried to object to "O" with not wanting to use the celebrity status.... and "O" made it clear that it was selling hot dogs that was it. No one else appeared to voice a differing opinion to "O" ... Then Tiffany gets voted out to follow "O'S directive... hummmm I did not like her on the session she was on and it still appears to be no different.. I am waiting for a consturction task so something can fall on her head again.
Nicole

My3Ds
01-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Too funny about something hitting O getting hit in the head again. Hoping something hits her in the mouth so she'll be quite. :)

jazzypurple853
01-13-2008, 10:20 AM
did anyone watch this week? What do you think?

tojoco
01-13-2008, 11:43 AM
I watched. I really liked the guys commercial but I still can't stand Gene Simmons. He's so arrogant and thinks he's God's gift to the world. I want to see his reaction if and when he gets "fired." Trace Atkins voice is unreal and really made the commercial.

countrycowgirl
01-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I really like Gene Simmons - I never cared for the man until I watched Gene Simmons family jewels on Much Music here in Canada. He is a workaholic and quite a business man - what is so funny with the show on Much is that his kids are always cracking jokes at his expense - he really is very humbled by his family. I am not sure how he comes across on the apprentice though - I haven't watched.