PDA

View Full Version : Post your weight loss to date here if you are losing weight...

iloveflipflops
11-30-2006, 05:25 PM
i am getting confused and I think this will help me. Plus I made some cute diet cards and I want to RAK a few of you who have been working extra hard.

I haven't lost a single pound yet since I just re-started on WW yesterday but I want to hear all of you brag away :).

Erin K
11-30-2006, 05:27 PM
I have to keep track of the total? I was just keeping track of week to week. Do I use when I started getting serious, or when I had Ethan or before I got pregnant with Stephen?

(I want to use before Stephen, that was my highest! hehe) :chatterbox:

stampcrazyjulie
11-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh man...I think I just gained a pound reading your post about saying no at DQ, & now this?! :)

No weight loss here yet...I am actually at my heaviest that I have ever been besides when I was pregnant! :(

iloveflipflops
11-30-2006, 05:40 PM
I am right there with you Julie. I am also the heaviest. In fact, I weighed THIS exact weight when i was pregnant with Nicholas at 9 months and he weighed close to 10 lbs when i pushed him out ... so that is why i must do something ..... I want to lose 20 lbs. That would be nice :)

stampcrazyjulie
11-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Yes, twenty pounds sounds doable to me. I would love to lose 30, but at this point I am not going to be picky, & I want to be realistic! :)

lost luggage
11-30-2006, 07:05 PM
I am at 85 total pounds loss since my delivery.

21 below pre-pregnancy. :)

cindi
11-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Thats super:notworthy:
ok Sherri , here is mad sad total:cry2:
I lost 6 then gained 2 over Thanksgiving on I'm day 3 of being back on track! so my pitiful total is 4:wub:
I feel like I'm huge & I hate that feeling!
:)

inkinupstamps
11-30-2006, 07:24 PM
it is embarrassing that I'm at my heaviest in my entire life.

Beginning today I went back to CURVES, began an eating plan very similar to WW, have my calorie counter and Carb calculator with me and am going to try very hard to hit 10,000 steps per day (I'm going to need 'Bella's assistance with the walking!)

My goal is to lose 65 pounds by June when my daughter gets married.

It is a lofty goal but do-able if I really try!

Sooooooo...I just weighed in today and won't know of any loss until my next weigh in next week.

I hope I can count on all of you ambitious ladies for support. I really need to do this for my health.

workin4stamps
11-30-2006, 07:41 PM
20 pounds since the beginning of October. I'm so glad we're going to be supportive for each other!!!! This is so motivating!!!

Traci

inkinupstamps
11-30-2006, 07:44 PM
and committed you've been! You are my hero!:nod:

workin4stamps
11-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Thanks! I just really need to do it for GOOD this time. I've lost as much as 50 or 60 pounds before only to gain it all back. I am not getting any younger, and I really need to make a permanent change for my health!!!! Plus I'm really sick of being fat! LOL.

We can ALL do this together!!!!!

Jennifer you will do great too! Stephanie's wedding will be GREAT motivation for you!

Traci

workin4stamps
11-30-2006, 07:53 PM
P.S. I have a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG way to go!!!! I still need to lose more than 100 pounds! The thought of it just absolutely blows my mind, but I can do it. I figure it will take a LONG time. I would like to lose 100 pounds more by my birthday in 2008. That gives me 15 months. That's about 6-7 pounds per month, so I think it's doable. We'll see!!!

:-)
Traci

Inkyhands
11-30-2006, 11:15 PM
so as of this wednesday (just over 5 months) I have lost 22 pounds. :nod:
Not doing anything special the last few months. I lost six of that since I moved Nov 1st. (Technically I lost over 300 when I moved...:biglaugh: ) JK

BeckyButtshaw
12-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Weighed in today and I'm down 15-5 more to go to meet my goal by Christmas!

tojoco
12-01-2006, 10:48 PM
OK you girls are making me feel guilty. I should also start dieting but I thought I'd wait until after the holidays. I have no will power right now I'll be reading about all of your weight loss and stories until I can post and say that I've started my diet plan along with you. If I intend to meet everyone at the Mall of America I've got to loose a lot to even look presentable.

Keep up the good work girls.