PDA

View Full Version : CHA Anaheim and GYSE

mdcash
01-07-2008, 12:24 AM
First up for me this year is CHA. I can't wait to go this year. My friend Robin (fellow teacher at store) and I are driving to Anaheim the Friday before, taking a few classes on Saturday and will be raring to go Sunday when the show floor opens. If anyone else is going, I would love to meet up with you.

Then in May, the store that I work at hosts The Great Yosemite Stamp Escape at The Pines Resort at Bass Lake. It starts Friday night at the store and then continues on Sat/Sun over at the lake. This year the teachers are:
Michael Strong (Michael Strong Rubber Stamps), Lynell Harlow (Dreamweaver Stencils), Karen Lockhart (Lockhart Rubber Stamps) and Gail and Tom Ellison from Art Lenz. Each person has 12 hours of hands on classes (3 hours with each teacher) and lots of fun, make/takes and shopping. This will be our 7th year doing this and I can't wait. I would love it if you could come. You can get more info here:
http://www.catsmeowstamps.com/gyse.htm

jenn
01-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Have fun & enjoy everything! Please give us the details when you get back. ;)
Sounds like CHA is just AWESOME! I would looooooove to attend just one someday. :)

teabear
01-07-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm going to CHA on Sat & Sun. I'd love to meet up with you for lunch or tea or something.

mdcash
01-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Cool Tami! I would love to meet up with you too! Remind me as it gets closer and I will send you my cell #.

mdcash
01-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Tami----are you taking classes on Saturday? If so, which ones? I am taking the two Hero classes and the Batik card class in the afternoon.

teabear
01-07-2008, 11:39 AM
I don't know yet which classes I'll be in. I'm going on a press pass with Craft Critique and they are dividing up our classes between all the reporters. I'll pm you as soon as I know. Your classes sound like good ones.

And thanks for the link to the yosemite escape. It sounds wonderful. Hubby can hike and bike while I get ink on my hands :)