PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Creative Team

lakeslady
01-14-2008, 08:36 AM
I would like to thank ALL members of the Creative Team, for giving us such wonderful challenges.
Love the way they make me think, and I like the way they are spread over the different Fridays in the month. Girls if I could give you a bouquet I would.
I am taking my time, and I intend to attempt to try them all.The gallery here at the SS must be the best in the world, and there you can find new creations every day

Being relatively new to the Stamp Shack it has taken me awhile to navigate this wonderful, friendly and and very informative website. I have dropped in on a few group sites, but now I think I have found my "home".

So to Sherry, all the moderators, the creative team and everyone at The Stamp Shack a very sincere thank you. I appreciate you all.

Vintagegal
01-14-2008, 09:29 AM
JP, We are so honored to have you as one of our Shack members. I think I can speak for the rest of the Creative Team when I say that we learn more from you, the members, than I think you learn from us. Much of what you share on the gallery and on the message board inspires us immensely. Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for being an active participant of the Stamp Shack.

threefriends91
01-14-2008, 09:38 AM
How Sweet, You are right this is a great place.. its my new home and l love it.. The team members as with all the members are great.. l've learned so much.. and still have sooo much more to learn ..LOL .. l thank God every day for my new family, and l'm so glad your part of it.

JBgreendawn
01-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks Joan,
:)
its always nice to hear people are enjoying what you do to share with others.
Happy Stamping!

Far North
01-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks Joan-wow you do know how to warm a gal's heart! It was MINUS 42 degrees as I drove home tonight... so your warmth was totally appreciated:)

You are so right the Shack is a community of everyone sharing and doing what they can to help one another....so I'm glad you, Cathy and all newbies in between are jumping in to join the fun!....Jan