PDA

View Full Version : Dream a little-Stamping cruise to Nova Scotia

Far North
12-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Wow! I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Nova Scotia!!

Now there is a Carnival's VICTORY cruise schedule to visit
St. John, New Brunswick & Scenic Halifax, Nova Scotia
August 25-30, 2007!

Zana of Stamp Zia is offering a package of stamping classes on this cruise.
You can check it out http://www.stampzia.com/cruise.html

Perhaps this is too close to home for some of you but it sounds dreamy to me!
...Jan

GrammaStamper
12-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Jan, you'd love Halifax! It's a beautiful city and the harbourfront is fantastic. Mind you, you have wonderful scenic coastline way up north, so.....
And, it seems reasonably priced. But don't you want to save your money for the Scrapfest at Mall of America on Sep 7 - 10th, or thereabouts?

inkinupstamps
12-01-2006, 07:20 PM
I've always wanted to visit the Maritime provinces and especially Nova Scotia and PEI!

Where does the cruise originate? I see New Jersey on an address but not where it actually sets sail.

Are you considering it?:wideeyed:

keltie
12-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Come on down to Nova Scotia. You will love Halifax> It has a wonderful water front area. Although the scenery, while on the ship, will not compare with Alaska, your stops will . PEI also has a wonderful harbour area, You can see Anne of Green Gables, and the beaches in our area are awesome. "There is more to sea" in Nova Scotia. Heather

teabear
12-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the little vacation in my mind, Jan. I am cruising tropical next year, but may take a trip up to PEI next summer. My sis has a summer place there and I need to visit some time :)