PDA

View Full Version : Heaven has a new little angel :(

Swanie78
01-18-2008, 08:52 PM
A newborn came to the hospital last night and ended up passing away :cry2:
I believe it was a baby girl, but Im really not sure, and due to HIPAA it'd be illegal for me to investigate any of it.
But please just say a little prayer/good thought for this baby.
Apparently her mother had a very cavalier attitude, so I suppose she could use one also. Either to help with the shock, or to open her heart to a baby she gave birth to.
I REALLY hate hearing a code of any sort, but the neonatal ones just tear my heart apart. :(

IMBlessed5
01-18-2008, 09:25 PM
I would not be able to handle that either. that is so sad!

GrammaStamper
01-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Losing a baby is heartbreaking, but knowing they're now angels is a comfort. God Bless you for thinking of that baby and wanting prayers to be offered.

logcabincreations
01-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Oh my....so hard on everyone when this happens. Here's a hug.

ellie
01-18-2008, 11:54 PM
How awful. My heart goes out to them.

threefriends91
01-19-2008, 05:23 AM
Oh yes, it sure is very hard to lose a baby, l will say a prayer for the family.. l lost a baby April 19 1969... l only wish at that time l would have known the lord to help comfort me.. You never really get over it, but it sure helps when you know they become Gods little angels.

loobylou
01-19-2008, 06:07 AM
Kelly, I can only imagine the heartbreak of that babes family. You know, people react differently to grief, maybe the mother just wasn't ready to deal with the reality of losing her baby. It's such a sad situation.