PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the third Cheri

ctinyjoy
10-10-2006, 10:53 PM
but I am different and spell my name with a C. I am from the east coast of FL, near Daytona Beach. Nascar and Harley fans know the city well. I am married for 20 years as of tomorrow(10/11). We have three boys, a dog Zoey and a cat Smokey. I got the stamping bug almost 3 years ago and have finally got the courage up to join a craft fair! Wish me luck please...

It is good to see familiar names already here. Happy chatting

cheri

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-10-2006, 10:55 PM
When is the craft fair?
You will do great! I love your cards.

Good to see you here.

Jane

ctinyjoy
10-10-2006, 10:59 PM
I am thinking of selling small bundles of cards. Three to a bundle with one card having a vintage look and the other two general holiday cards. What do you think? I am going to make three different sets of holiday cards and at least one set or bundle of everyday cards. Now to decide on a price for the bundle. Any advice would be appreciated.

cheri

so-muchlove
10-13-2006, 12:25 AM
Nice to meet you!! I recognize your board name!! ;) Anyway, that's so cool that you are going to sell at a craft fair... I have no idea about prices as I still haven't gotten the courage to do that. Good luck with it. Please share your creations!! Hope to see you around the board!!

Hugs,
Lisa

shuggy
10-14-2006, 05:06 PM
the more cindi's the merrier!!

lost luggage
10-14-2006, 05:45 PM
My advice is to make the envelopes and line them...there are a lot of card makers that sell without the two and I think it's better selling strategy to set yourself apart from the competition. At least that's what I did... :) (it worked)

benandnatesmom
10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Wish I was in Florida and congrats on the 20 years---wow!