PDA

View Full Version : Let's Help Sherry Get the Swap Board Going

dgbearsmom
10-17-2006, 10:13 AM
I hope I'm posting this in the right section...

In the chat room last night there was some talk of making donations to help Sherry get the swap board up. I know a lot of us addicted swappers would really like to have that feature here, but it's just not in her budget right now (which we all can relate to). Since Sherry is sooooo generous with her time and talent to make this a great place for us to play, I say we help her out by donating for the swap board. Tonii/Caboverde was the person who brought this up last night and it sounded to me like she was offering to donate the entire $175, but that just does not sit well with me! If we all donated whatever we can ($5, $10, $20 - whatever), then I am betting that Sherry would have the money she needs to do this in no time!

What do you say, ladies? This is such a great site, no crazy ads, no crazy rules (there are rules - but not crazy ones!). Let's help Sherry. I plan to send a $25 donation through PayPal tonight. I have to make sure I have money in there and everything, and for some strange reason, I can't do anything on PayPal at work.

Thanks for your consideration!!

Judy

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Since Sherry posted, I've been trying to think of ways to come up with some of the funding for her. I figured that if we all chipped in $5-10, then we just need about 20 of us Shackies.

If someone is unable to donate via Paypal, then perhaps Sherry will be ok with receiving checks?

Jane

cindi
10-17-2006, 10:41 AM
if she would accect a check. I don't do paypal. Keep us posted on this, please!!
Cindi

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-17-2006, 10:51 AM
Yes I think this is a great idea, I'd made my donation today
Mindy

Beaglelover
10-18-2006, 02:54 PM
we could send it to. I am a SAHM but we a little xtra bling in Dec so I would like to donate.

Keep me posted on this.

Thanks.

Teresa Luders