PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I'm doing this...

LinzyD
12-02-2006, 03:03 AM
I just posted my actual weight in my signature line...Now I HAVE to get serious! I really don't want to be as big as Rosie O'Donnell for the rest of my life! :nah:
Linzy

stampcrazyjulie
12-02-2006, 09:07 AM
Good for you! I just barely told my Mom my real weight yesterday. I have always subtracted a few pounds in the past...:)

teabear
12-02-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm impressed by your candor! Yipee :) I just went to an online program yesterday to track my food....1580 calories yesterday and a pretty good workout! I haven't weighed yet....I'm afraid of the scale:confused:

Inkyhands
12-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Where can I find one of those countdown thingies?
If you and Julie are brave enough to add it to your signature....I will too.

inkypingers
12-02-2006, 04:22 PM
:nod: My best friend since 5th grade has lost 30 pounds on WW, and she just took a trip this weekend w/her dh and brought a bikini! I just want to lend you my moral support and tell you guys, "You can do it!"
Inky hugs and moral support

cindi
12-02-2006, 04:31 PM
for your courage!!!:nod:
Seems like a few of us are at it! Hopefully we will all be successful:grin:

Inkyhands
12-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Where can I find one of those countdown thingies?
If you and Julie are brave enough to add it to your signature....I will too.

I found them, but now I have to figure out how to add it to my signature. :confused:

midnitecreations
12-02-2006, 04:47 PM
for your courage to post your weight and the I'm sending you guys my support to help reach your goal. renu

scrappinnuts
12-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi Linzy.. I did it...you encouraged me so I added my weight bar on also..I need to lose at least 40 pounds before my Daughters wedding in June...but I also know that I will not get to serious until after christmas...just wathcing what I eat right now..and maybe weight watchers after christmas...So Just wanted to say thank you for being brave enough to post your weight..

emmcee
12-02-2006, 07:04 PM
I found a ticker and added it to my signature, but I think I did something wrong as it just shows the pounds I need to lose, not the whole countdown thing.

Good luck to all of you, I guess I mean to all of us :grin:

Inkyhands
12-02-2006, 09:25 PM
HELP!!!
I still can't get mine posted.:cry2:

jdpisces
12-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Linzy, congrats! Great work to all of you! I think when you put something like that down in writing (or on the internet), that makes it pretty real. So keep up the good work!

Julie

LinzyD
12-03-2006, 01:10 AM
What a response! Thanks so much for all of the encouragement guys! After I put that on there I kinda panicked and almost deleted it but now I'm glad I didn't.... :cute:
Linzy

LinzyD
12-03-2006, 01:13 AM
HELP!!!
I still can't get mine posted.:cry2:

After you get done creating your countdown thing it will give you the html codes. Highlight them and copy them. Go to user cp and to edit signature. Paste the html codes into the dialog box. Then save...this should work. I'm not very good at explaining things, but if it doesn't work then let me know and I'll try to explain it better!
HTH!
Linzy