PDA

View Full Version : So-time to check in again...

BeckyButtshaw
01-23-2008, 01:01 PM
How's everybody doing on the diet/exercise thing? I've started going back to water aerobics in the evenings (which stinks when it's freezing outside!) and going to WW meetings again. I'm down 15-23 more to go!

moon_beam23
01-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Okay so I've been bad lately. I did go to the gym on Monday and workout, but I've had this awful cold and it's draining all of my energy. I have been drinking a ton of water lately though.

I think I'm gonna get me one of those diet trackers too!

Firecracker
01-23-2008, 03:10 PM
I'm doing good. I have lost 21 pounds. I have 25 more to go. I need to exercise more but I can't outside. Hugs, Heather

Kreative Dryve
01-23-2008, 03:33 PM
I am still doing okay, I am down 2 more lbs. Which means I have lost 21 lbs total, since October 2007. I have noticed a difference in my belly, which is my only bad part thanks to my 3 kiddos.
I am not very hung up on the scale, because I am gaining lots of muscle, and that weights more than fat, my BMI for my weight/height says I am overweight but BMI's are stupid, they don't take the muscle into the factor.
My advice to all is just find your happy place, where you feel good, look good, and it is a maintainable weight.
Good luck to all, keep up the good work!
~Marie

logcabincreations
01-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Not so good....I can't get motivated to exercise although I'm doing a little better with my eating habits.

cecescraps
01-23-2008, 04:45 PM
I weigh in tomorrow and I'm afraid it's not going to be good. ): I just can't seem to get motivated to go to the gym...

laos348
01-23-2008, 05:00 PM
I'm still working on my eating. I've been good about going to the gym 4-5 times a week but I still need to rein in that eating. But clothes that didn't fit that well are definitely fitting better so I'm optimistic about that.

Laura

iloveflipflops
01-23-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm pleading the 5th!! Is that the 5th when you don't have to answer? LOL

cecescraps
01-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Too funny Sherri! And, I'm right there w/ you sister.

ccstampin12
01-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Hey, Girls!
I'm still chipping away at the "fluff!"
I go to Curves 3x a week and exercise at least one day at home on the weekend.
I am trying very hard to limit the carbs each day.
Since joining Curves I have lost about 12 pounds.
That's good for me, as my "fluff" likes me, and never wants to leave!
LOL
Joanie

scraphappy908
01-23-2008, 07:24 PM
I am ashamed to admit it but I haven't been good at all. I just can't seem to find the time to exercise. I have been eating smaller portions by using a luncheon plate instead. And I've been able to avoid between meal snacks. But even doing this hasn't changed the reading on the scale or made my clothes feel looser.

:err:

Vintagegal
01-24-2008, 07:43 AM
I'm still eating pretty well. No change in the scale though. hehehehe. Clothes are fitting much loser (especially the underwear. LOL!) Even co-workers have said something ("You look like you've lost weight!") I don't know why the scale isn't budging, though.