PDA

View Full Version : Any Michigan Shackies interested in a crop??

kimmyqtgirl
01-24-2008, 04:54 PM
The Scrapbook Zone in Farmington Hills is having a Freaky Friday Leap Year crop on Friday Feb 29th. Crop is $12 from 4pm to midnight, but you can come as early as 10am. Dinner is included pizza, salad, drinks, dessert. They also have giveaways and some special deals on Freaky Friday. Here is the website for more info. www.thescrapbookzone.com (http://www.thescrapbookzone.com)
Jennifer (fief14) and I are already signed up.

maxiesmom
01-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Hmmm, maybe, but I really can't do anything till we get back from vacation. Getting ready for that now! Remind me, ok??

mydogstinks2
01-24-2008, 06:59 PM
I would love to but my pesky job!! Why are they always on Fridays! What about Saturday and Sunday! lol

maxiesmom
01-24-2008, 07:26 PM
I would love to but my pesky job!! Why are they always on Fridays! What about Saturday and Sunday! lol

I've actually wondered that myself, sometimes Friday's just don't work out for people!

kimmyqtgirl
01-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Well this store only has special deals during their Freaky Friday crops. I could occassionally do Saturdays, but I work every Sunday and every other Saturday :(. It stinks. I can always try to switch days with someone - if I know enough in advance. Anyone have any dates that are good?

irishchristine
01-25-2008, 07:34 AM
It sounds good to me but I have to check my schedule with the kids activities.

Robinkay
01-25-2008, 09:28 AM
I usually have to have at least 3 weeks notice before I ask for a day off. The next two weeks they have me off either Tues & Wed or Wed & Thur. Sounds like fun.