PDA

View Full Version : Is there any place to see the older cards

midnitecreations
02-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Is there any place to see the I spy and Double Take cards from previous weeks? I haven't been on much lately and just was wanting to catch up on the cards that I might have missed.

loobylou
02-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Renu, you can see all the cards that have been awarded I spy's or Double takes by going to the members galleries, then looking in "creative team". They are registered as an individual member so they can post awards in the gallery.
HERE'S A LINK (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1856&sl=c) that goes straight to their gallery.

Paula Carden
02-04-2008, 06:59 AM
WOW That is a lot of wonderful cards! The Creative Team stays busy.

Sherry
02-04-2008, 07:28 AM
Is there any place to see the I spy and Double Take cards from previous weeks? I haven't been on much lately and just was wanting to catch up on the cards that I might have missed.

Hi Renu,

Unfortunately, there is no place on the CT page to do this BUT you can do just as Loobylou suggested :)

midnitecreations
02-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Sarah, thanks very much. My gosh, there are some awesome cards there. Now I just need a cup of coffee and a few quite minutes!

teabear
02-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Oh, what a wonderful group of cards. Thanks so much for asking Renu and answering Sarah. I sure wish I could look at a slide show of cards like that. Somehow the slide show gets off track and includes other cards.