PDA

View Full Version : storage question

scrapsoon
02-05-2008, 03:30 PM
i hope i'm in the right topic.
But today i've received my prismamarkers from Erin.
And cause they are double sided to use my question is how do you store them??
Laying down or in a holder like a jar or something.
Hope you understand me and thanks already

ccstampin12
02-05-2008, 03:46 PM
I store my markers and pens horizontally.
I bought boxes with an X-shaped divider and store them in those.
I got them at Staples, but not sure you have those there. You can order them from Staples on line, though.
Good luck!
Joanie

scrapsoon
02-05-2008, 03:54 PM
thanks for answering that quick.
Now i understand you do it horizontallly i will do that do.
But what about the box i have no clue.
But tonight i will make a search on the internet for it.
Thank you:)

ccstampin12
02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I looked it up.
Here is the link.
Joanie
http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?&langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&productId=86280&cmArea=SEARCH

Becky P
02-05-2008, 05:49 PM
YUP! I have the X too! They have all different configurations. I have 2 X's and a drawer one and then 2 plain ones to store acrylic blocks, adhesives and all of my other pens and pencils too. These work fabulously cause you can see all the colors. They also are easy to just tip up and travel with. No need to unload them into a bag er anything they just snap apart. http://domesticbriefcase.blogspot.com/2007/11/drum-roll-please.html (down at the bottom of this post)

cindi
02-05-2008, 07:57 PM
YUP! I have the X too! They have all different configurations. I have 2 X's and a drawer one and then 2 plain ones to store acrylic blocks, adhesives and all of my other pens and pencils too. These work fabulously cause you can see all the colors. They also are easy to just tip up and travel with. No need to unload them into a bag er anything they just snap apart. http://domesticbriefcase.blogspot.com/2007/11/drum-roll-please.html (down at the bottom of this post)

I just had fun watching your renovations..awesome!
I love the thing your markers are in, where did you get it?? Gosh that would solve a huge issue for me!
:)

Becky P
02-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Hey Cindi...up there above is the post. I got mine at office max. they are in the pencil organiser area. They all clip together. Its uberly cool. Thanks for looking at my reno's...it was a lot of fun.

The x's are the very bestest thing ever that I have found for the markers. And now that I am switching it Copics, I dont have to stress about the different sizes of them fitting into loops or whatnots.

cindi
02-05-2008, 08:04 PM
no office max here..I will check staples. thanks
:)

emmcee
02-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Like Cindi, I got all wrapped up in your renovations. I love your guest room, looks like a great place to sneak off to for a nap! I love your space, too. You & your DH did a wonderful job. :nod:

scrapsoon
02-06-2008, 04:30 AM
Hi,

Thanks for looking it up,now i know what you mean with it.
I didn't know that i already have something like that.
Only there is now X in it.
I got it from my early job where i used to work it was contaning packs of sigarets or sigars in,when it was empty i take it with me and store my pens etc in horizontally.

@ Cindy-Wow your room looks so awesome i think you spend there many stampinghours with a lot of fun.

threefriends91
02-06-2008, 07:34 AM
l also got looking at all your Great Renovations, l had to go back to look for the box. LOL . you did a great job love your new space.

ccstampin12
02-06-2008, 08:23 AM

Becky,
Your renovations are awesome!
You enjoy your new crafting space!
GREAT!
Joanie