PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Michigan Stampers

Canadian, eh
02-15-2008, 07:32 AM
Hi ladies, I'm getting gentle nudges from some excited stampers about our next get together. We will meet on 23 mile and Card again at Stamp'n and Scrap'n Paradise. (http://www.scrappinandstampinparadise.com/836.html) How does Friday, March 14th sound? I hope we can get a large turn out again.

As a side note, remember how my co-workers told me not to bring in birthday cakes for people any more? Well, now that I'm back to work all of my work is being checked over. As a transcriptionist of many English speaking doctors with marbles in their mouths, and thick accents, it is sometimes hard to hear what is being said. Get this, I am not allowed to ask anyone for help. I am to leave a blank where I can't make out the word, and it is marked as an error. If I missed three words, that is marked as three errors. :arghh: Such a treat to be back.

maxiesmom
02-15-2008, 07:54 AM
Cool, I was goona ask if we had something set up yet. Pretty sure this is a go for me, will double check the calendar later.

On a side note, that sucks about how they are treating you. Looks like this is their way to get you to leave and that's just plain sh**ty! Told you they don't deserve your cakes! Good workers are hard to find. Is there no chance of finding work in a nearby town or even PH? I know that would suck to cross the border on a daily basis, but where I work we frequently see patients that work at St. John and come from Windsor area.

Fief14
02-15-2008, 09:51 AM
I already have that week off from work (moving into the new house! YEAH!) & was planning on going. Fri March 14th works for me!

Keep your chin up Beth. Don't let them bother you!

irishchristine
02-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Sounds good to me!!

mydogstinks2
02-15-2008, 07:49 PM
:sad:I wish I could go!:( work stinks sometimes!

Canadian, eh
02-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Anyone else interested?

hutchink
02-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Wish I could go- but that is Joe's birthday and a drive!

Spartymom
02-18-2008, 11:28 AM
I would love to go. I'm not commiting to anything b/c of this darn weather. Every time, we plan somewhere to go, the weather is always bad. But, I will mark it on my calendar. Sounds like fun.

workin4stamps
02-18-2008, 11:34 AM
I wish I could come too, but my step-sister's baby shower is on the 15th, and I will be helping with some of the food. I have to work on Saturday morning, so I will most likely be doing that on Friday night.

:-(
Traci

Fief14
02-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Last night I recruited Amy, Scraphappy908, she's got it marked on her calendar!

Robinkay
02-18-2008, 01:31 PM
I can't make it either...Poo

scraphappy908
02-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Whoa! I almost missed this post. I talked to Jennifer last night and she told me about it. So I've got it marked on my calendar. Now lets just hope the weather holds out.