PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

moosemama
12-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Hi,
I joined this site a couple of days ago-Jan(far north) recommended this site to me-It's probably going to take me awhile to figure it out. I was able to chat with Shuggy(angie) and cindi last night. That was fun.
I have looked through the gallery a little and see some beautiful work-I enjoy seeing what everyone creates. I am also a moose lover! I think that makes four of us so far!
I look forward to meeting you "online"!
moosemama
fern

GrammaStamper
12-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Hello, Fern and welcome to The Shack. So glad you joined us. Hope to chat and swap with you soon. I live in the heart of moose country, but am terrified of meeting one on the road. So far, so good!

shuggy
12-04-2006, 01:51 PM
hello fern! come chat more often!!

tojoco
12-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi Fern, welcome to a fun group of friends. I live in Collierville, Tennessee and not near any moose but lots of deer. Hope to chat with you soon.

Trapedinga
12-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the Shack. I'm Donna and live in Georgia, We don't have any Moose here either, but lots of Deer and Turkeys. Fewer now since hunting season opened. I love Moose too. I have several stuffed (that is like teddy bears ) hanging around the house. I don't post much, but do hang around quite a bit. Hope to talk and maybe swap with you soon.:cute:

Donna

Erin K
12-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi Fern, what a lovely name! Yea, these ladies are moose fans for sure! Welcome to the board.

Barb, why are you afraid of them, do they charge at the cars? or do you mean afriad you'd hit one?

moosemama
12-04-2006, 02:28 PM
cute picture of your boys Erin-
cold and windy here in OHio, but no snow yet! Still waiting, waiting........

directmailscrapper
12-04-2006, 02:36 PM
I am not as active as many of the members -- I work full time and have an hour and 15 minute commute EACH way -- plus a wonderful 10-year old daughter who keeps me busy when I'm not at work. I don't know when I find time to stamp and play with paper -- but I find any opportunity I can! (Of course my laundry tends to get behind. And my daughter didn't even know that we have a full size, top notch pool table in our family room until recently, it was piled up with so much STUFF!).

This is a really, really nice community. I'm sure you will enjoy visiting and becoming a part of the Stamp-Shack family!

Nancy:nod:

lisaguyon
12-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the site. I am Lisa and I live in Prattville, AL. Hope to see you around here. lisa

iloveflipflops
12-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi Fern. I am so glad we have another moose lover here :). YEAH for moose lovers!! ha ha

Great to meet you. You will soon become fast addicted, like I am....

Far North
12-04-2006, 08:20 PM
HELLO Fern!!
Welcome once again! Hope you settle in here and enjoy all the happenings!
I always have fun when we share in a swap so I hope that we can do that in the new year.
YES to Moose LOL!!!
...Jan

scrappinnuts
12-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Hi Fern... I to am a Moose Lover...I have a whole room Devoted to it..and the Moose are out in Abudance now that it is Christmas time. I live in a very moose Challeged area of California...Although we do get very cold weather where I live..high today 44..but sadley the Moose haven't made it to this area yet...You will Love this site, very fun..and such nice people..Nice to have you here...

teabear
12-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the shack....any friend of Jan's is a friend indeed. I love your name...reminds me of my favorite kid's book. You probably get that alot. I hope we get to see some of your work in the gallery soon.
Tami from CA

toao
12-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Cindi and Angie are a blast to chat with aren't they? I think Cindi LIVES in the chat room. hahahaha

I'm Mary, From Florida. Married 17 years, have one little girl that is 5. Can't wait to interact with you more and see your creations! I do scrapbooking, cardmaking, and love photography.

Welcome aboard!

Mary