PDA

View Full Version : If you are a Slimming Stampa Sista wanna be like myself, do not buy the

iloveflipflops
12-05-2006, 10:26 AM
candy cane hershey's kisses..... oh boy are they yummy!! They have tiny bits of candy cane pieces in them --- why did i buy them and then why did i eat one? I only had one but man was it good.

I need to get out my sugar snap peas instead.... :)

Erin K
12-05-2006, 10:29 AM
It's one thing to enable us to buy extra craft supplies, but to enable us to break our diets! Shame on you! First the pumpkin pie blizzards and not minty chocolates. I'm starting to think you don't want us to loose weight!

hehe
e

iloveflipflops
12-05-2006, 10:31 AM
HA HA I was giving you a warning NOT to eat them. I am not encouraging you to eat them silly!! Not me, no way Jose!!

Erin K
12-05-2006, 10:36 AM
You did say NOT to eat them, then went on to say, "Because they are sooo good, they are the best chocolates, you will love them..."

OH this year for the first time in forever I didnt get candycanes for the tree, I LOVE candycanes.

And the December blizzard has candycanes in it!

ccstampin'
12-05-2006, 10:52 AM
last week at Stamp Club...
And, don't tell anyone, but there are chocolate cherry kisses too...talk about heavenly!
But, DO NOT eat them!
LOL:no2:

workin4stamps
12-05-2006, 12:01 PM
My father in law bought me a box of Hershey chocolate sticks for Sweetest Day. I think there are like 12 sticks in a box, and they are 1 point each. He bought me the chocolate mint flavor. I STILL have them in my cupboard....there might be one or two left. I think that's pretty darn good considering I've had them for almost 3 months!! Every once in a while when I get a taste for some chocolate, I just have one. Just one. And then I forget about them again!!!!

Moderation!!!!

:-)
Traci

MidwestStamper
12-05-2006, 12:34 PM
I bought a big bag of regular milk chocolate kisses for my parents Anniversary party, and ALSO a big bag of the Cherry Cordial ones!

I love Chocolae Covered Cherries at Holiday time, but they have to be the dark chocolate ones, or they're too sweet for me to eat.

shuggy
12-05-2006, 01:49 PM
oh man!! i didn't even know these exsisted!!!

lisaguyon
12-05-2006, 02:18 PM
The Hersheys sticks are great and they are only 1 point each. I love candy canes too and have not put any one tree. Also the Nips candies are great and only 1 point for 2 and tootsie roll pops are 1 point too. All great treats for that sweet craving.

lisa