PDA

View Full Version : Michigan stampers March 14 meet up

maxiesmom
03-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Ladies, don't forget to call and reserve your spot! I almost forgot last time and someone whom I shall NOT name waited till the VERY last minute!
Hmm, I need to ask if it will be a meatless entree since it will still be Lent.

Do you think I can bring cookies or brownies for us or if I make enough to share? They really need to provide dessert!! :nod:

Fief14
03-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Kimmy called to reserve our spots already. Good idea about checking if dinner will be meatless. I totally forgot about that. What did they say? I don't see why you can't bring dessert. I say go for it! However, I gave up goodies for lent, been snacking on granola bars & dried fruit to get my "sweets". Can't wait for it to be over--I'm craving cookies!

irishchristine
03-06-2008, 07:14 AM
That is great. I will be cropping all day if I can. I have more invites to get out and small circle treat tins to make. Did you say chocolate??LOL

Canadian, eh
03-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Holy mackeril, I completely forgot that I needed to call ahead. Thank you Kimmy! Oh, Kathy, I think brownies would be awesome. You sweetie.:183:

scraphappy908
03-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks Kathy for reminding us. I thought about it yesterday and as quickly as it came to mind it was quickly forgotten! This menopause crap isn't for sissys!

kimmyqtgirl
03-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Sorry girls i only reserved spots for Jennifer and I. I should have taken a poll first and called us all in. I was the only one with spots reserved. I also forgot about lent OOPS. Well Can't wait to see you all there! Don't forget to reserve your spot. (since I didn't ha ha) sorry for the confusion.