PDA

View Full Version : OMG What will we do with all this SNOW!

tojoco
03-06-2008, 02:11 PM
I can't believe it and I won't believe it until I see it but they are predicting 8 to 12 inches for Memphis and the surrounding areas starting tonight and snowing all day tomorrow until Saturday morning. I haven't heard a predictation like that in years. I guess the whole state of Tennessee will be at a standstill. People will be rushing into grocery stores for essentials; there will be no school tomorrow and we will all probably get sick as we have no winter clothing -- no boots, no hats, no snow gloves and no snow equipment! I'll post pictures if this comes true.

threefriends91
03-06-2008, 02:20 PM
OMG, we are going to get more tomorrow right through the weekend will it ever stop..We are better off as we have all the gloves,hats,boots and snow equipment.. But l would hate to be without them...its really going to be tough one all of you l'm sure its tough enough when you have everything..
You better stay in and stay safe..and do send us pictures..l think l better add you all to my Prayer list..Take care Joanne l'm worried about you.

Christie
03-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Sounds like it's going to be a winter wonderland! I want pictures if it does indeed come true!