PDA

View Full Version : GrammaStamper Barb - we want to hear how your first day at the new job went

iloveflipflops
12-05-2006, 05:34 PM
today. Please report in :).

I missed ya this morning..... Hope you had a great first day!!

PS Did you find any diamonds yet? :chatterbox:

shuggy
12-05-2006, 05:37 PM
yes, please let us know how it went!!

cindi
12-05-2006, 05:51 PM
we all want to know:nod:
If I was closer I'd come give you a pedicure!! we don't want you to have tired feet!:wub:
:)

GrammaStamper
12-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks for asking. It went amazingly well. My hours are going to be very flexible in that if I want to work longer, past 2:30, then that's entirely up to me. I sure liked strolling in at 10:30 am though, I can tell you.

Today was relatively easy. They needed labels for their Christmas cards which, by the way, store bought! I almost had to leave, couldn't look at the darn things. Then I was asked to research for the latest global mining report and check to see if someone received the e-mail they were sent. She didn't 'cause the boss sent it with an incorrect e-mail addy, so I fixed that. Then, after all that work, it was time to go home. I'm so tired. Just kidding. It felt really good to go to work again and, now that I can really choose how many hours, it won't be long before my craft room is sporting a Cricut or Cuttlebug, can't decide which just yet.

iloveflipflops
12-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Sounds like your first day went great. Will you work Mon-Fri? Will you have weekends off? You don't have to work during our Snow Ball do you?

GrammaStamper
12-05-2006, 06:27 PM
No way would I work weekends! That's just too much, when would I play! Only Mon - Fri for me and I will definitely be around for Snow Ball. Wouldn't miss it.