PDA

View Full Version : To shop or not to shop

Robinkay
03-13-2008, 09:02 AM
while at Shackapaloosa?
We thought we should find out IF people are interested in shopping and where they would prefer to go.

Spartymom
03-13-2008, 09:23 AM
we don't have an archivers here, so that would be fun. But, I'd also like to crop and create. What to do, what to do....?

workin4stamps
03-13-2008, 10:38 AM
i definitely want to go to Archivers. I could take or leave all the other places. Other than going to Archivers, I just want to stamp!!!

:-)
Traci

mydogstinks2
03-13-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm gonna stick around at the hotel to be there for all the shackies coming and going.

Since I live right here I can go shop anytime. But that just means that Robin will have to buy me something while ya'll are out shopping!!:D:D

ellie
03-13-2008, 04:53 PM
I voted for Archivers and Jo-Ann's because I don't live near either of those. I guess it will depend on how much $ I have when I get there! Just sitting around stamping and cropping sounds wonderful too!

directmailscrapper
03-13-2008, 06:33 PM
I've never been to an Archivers or Hobby

maxiesmom
03-13-2008, 07:27 PM
It's tough, I'd like to go to Archivers, but it's not that big a deal since I have one less than a half hour away and still have never been there(I forget, I'm getting so bad). But I'd also like to just stay and create and chat. Since we aren't getting there till Friday evening, I'd hate to be gone for a long time on Saturday. That's even if that's when you guys were planning on going! This could be a moot point for me!

Robinkay
03-13-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm gonna stick around at the hotel to be there for all the shackies coming and going.

Since I live right here I can go shop anytime. But that just means that Robin will have to buy me something while ya'll are out shopping!!:D:D

I guess I'll buy two of everything and she can have whatever her little heart desires!(as always) :wub:

directmailscrapper
03-13-2008, 10:27 PM
I am arriving in Detroit early on Friday and my good friends Jennifer and Kimmy are picking me up and we were planning on shopping our way to the resort! So even though we want to shop, we'll probably want to stay and stamp once we arrive.

Robinkay
03-14-2008, 11:32 PM
I was thinking of going on Saturday in the morning? I'm just not sure when everyone is comming in.

Inkisallover
03-15-2008, 04:21 PM
I would just like to go to Archivers as there is none around here. Traci said it was awesome, and I can always go to the others.

kimmyqtgirl
03-15-2008, 06:17 PM
I think I will pass on the shopping. We were planning on stopping on the way there and hitting some stores. I wouldn't want to cut into my crop time lol

spredbirds
03-17-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm up for sticking around with Chris ... I don't have to shop. But my arm can be twisted!! :)

Robinkay
03-17-2008, 09:38 PM
I'm up for sticking around with Chris ... I don't have to shop. But my arm can be twisted!! :)
Chelsey- Chris said she was going to stay at the Inn just in case someone was still expected to come in...BUT she would go IF everyone else went.
So lets see. No matter what it is gonna be the BEST!!!!!! :jiggy: