PDA

View Full Version : Can we do an oldie and a newbie swap at Shackapalooza?

directmailscrapper
03-13-2008, 10:44 PM
I have so much great stuff that I will never use -- or have used and want to pass on. I was thinking it might be fun if we each brought a new stamp (or in my case, stamp set!) and a great used stamp -- put them on a table -- drew numbers and picked from the loot.

You guys might already have something set up like this. Let me know.

Spartymom
03-14-2008, 07:41 AM
I am selling some stamps at my garage sale the day before I come to Shackapalooza. If they don't sell, I"ll bring the stamps to the big event and can swap them out.

kimmyqtgirl
03-14-2008, 08:52 AM
Great idea. I also have a bunch of stuff I could bring to see if anyone wants it.

mydogstinks2
03-14-2008, 09:07 AM
I love the idea!!

I can set up a table for "swap or shop" Then if you have something to give away or sell this is where we can put it.

Does that sound ok??

directmailscrapper
03-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Love it! Now I'm thinkging my DH should come with me just so he can carry all of my stuff. NOT! I'll figure a way!!! :0)

Robinkay
03-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Great idea Nancy! Hey maybe what isnt won from all the "gifts" we can put them on the table also! Do you think that would ok? Since Chris thinks we have enough(maybe too much) stuff for our Shack games. Oh I have two other "special gifts" coming in the mail that will go in the gifts too! ;+) I had gotten 3 but I just had to keep one for myself! ;+P