PDA

View Full Version : Shackapalooza cropping times

kimmyqtgirl
03-16-2008, 12:16 AM
I don't know if this was already posted (if so I didn't spot it in my quick search :)) But what are the crop times for those of us going? Also do we know roughly the price per person for the cropping?
I am trying to figure out how much I will need so I can start tucking away a little extra for our shopping trip on the way there :D
Thanks a bunch

kimmyqtgirl
03-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Nevermind I just found it! Go figure as soon as I type a msg.

If anyone else forgot here's the info

these hours: Friday 3pm til midnight
Saturday 8am til midnight
Sunday 8am til 3pm

And it was $500 for us to split for the banquet room. I thought it was alot more for some reason. woo hoo more money for me to spend!

mydogstinks2
03-16-2008, 09:07 AM
i was gonna answer then i saw you had found it! LOL

Lots of cropping time...Do you think we will get lots done? :laugh:

maxiesmom
03-16-2008, 10:59 AM
For some reason I thought some ladies were arriving on Thursday and that I was missing all of Thurs. and most of Friday. Guess if Fri. doesn't even start till 3 Amy & I aren't missing that much at all.

mydogstinks2
03-16-2008, 01:07 PM
There may be some arriving on Thursday. I have to work on thursday so I won't be there. I will be just a few miles away at work! LOL

I will be there on Friday as soon as I can to get some things ready and meet all the shackies when they arrive.

spredbirds
03-17-2008, 01:29 PM
I will be there on Thursday .... anyone that wants to craft in my room prior to 3pm on Friday is welcome!!!