PDA

View Full Version : To steal a word from Erin

suzi_f
12-07-2006, 08:11 AM
STINK STINK STINK. I hadn't been to the shack all day yesterday. I logged on & posted to let y'all know I was alive (in case you were worried :wub: ) When I did, it "reset" all my posts and now my "new posts" only show back to 8pm last night. And, since I posted now, I'm guessing it'll reset to now. I'm sad :( that I can't use new posts to catch up but I still love it here!!!!

iloveflipflops
12-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Did all the snow melt by you? Do people have their electricity on by now? I have heard about it all on the news ...

Erin K
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
This has happened to me... click on all the posts it's showing, then log out. then log back in and it will sow NO posts but there will be a link to read recent posts and you can choose like 1 day or 7 days depending on how behind you are...

This will show everything.. BUT the ones you've not read will be in bold and you can use this to get caught up.

I hope that makes sense... There is probably an eaisier way.

Otherwise go to "forums" and click each of them that you are interested in and the threads you haven't read will be bold there...

I hope you get caught up.

suzi_f
12-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks Erin, I'll give that a try :)

Sherri, we never lost power. The snow hasn't melted (it was like 45 yesterday, why didn't it melt??) but the streets are all clean. Of course, everthing that did kinda melt yesterday turned to ice when it got down to 14 last night BRRRRRRRR. Love snow, HATE bitter cold w/o snow!

There still are a number of people w/o power. It's really sad! We had those horrid storms last July & people were w/o power for like 10 days. Now, we've had people w/o in the bitter bitter cold for 6 days! Ick! And, every night on the news they show crazy people who won't leave their homes to go to the warming centers. Just sad!