PDA

View Full Version : new years resolutions

Erin K
12-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Anyone planning any?

I'm thinking about cutting out all soda. I don't drink tons, but I could drink even less...

Anyone else thinking of one...

Oh and I'm off the no buying paper thing, I got rid of way more than half recently at that garage sale thing so I'm in the normal paper level again!

Jadyeebugsaunt
12-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Yes Making and getting Birthday Anniversary and whatever kind of card out to family and friends. I'm really bad at this!

Erin K
12-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Oh yea, I want to actually make/send get well cards, I never get around to it till my friends are healty! :)

mydogstinks2
12-07-2006, 11:39 AM
I think mine is going to be similar to Mindys. I want to have cards ready to send out for Birthdays! I'm the worst person at this!

lost luggage
12-07-2006, 12:06 PM
I never make any. I am not sure why, I just never have.

mcourtney
12-07-2006, 12:56 PM
To post more on this board and to get cards made and out to friends and family for whatever occasions.

Christie
12-07-2006, 01:21 PM
I never make any. I figure what's the point in making them when they are just going to get broken! :wub: LOL!

hutchink
12-07-2006, 01:27 PM
everything organized in my house! Of course I want to start in my craft area! I just got a book on organizing your house and they have this cool section on organizing from the dollar store! I have to finish reading it!

~K

iloveflipflops
12-07-2006, 02:49 PM
I will make the same resolution I make every year ... lose 10-20 lbs and get more fit. We'll see if i do it this year. ha

inkinupstamps
12-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Yes Making and getting Birthday Anniversary and whatever kind of card out to family and friends. I'm really bad at this!

Mindy, I think you've got the perfect resolution for me! I'll make getting birthday and anniversary and any other occasion cards MADE and MAILED in a timely fashion to my family and friends.

Isn't it just silly that we all are in the card making business, but at least for myself, mailing cards to my family and friends on time is...well...let's just say I'm very slow!:nod: :cute:

GrammaStamper
12-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Ok, I can deal with a New Year's resolution to make and mail cards in a timely fashion.

I will not resolve to lose any weight because it has never been a resolution I could keep in the past and I'm not going to disappoint myself again!

lisaguyon
12-07-2006, 04:22 PM
I want to make all my cards and not purchase any....hopefully I will also reach my weight loss goal or at least be very close by close of 2007. lisa