PDA

View Full Version : Shackapaloosa: Saturday & sunday morning breakfast

mydogstinks2
04-06-2008, 01:35 PM
If anyone wants to bring some things to share that is great. We ARE allowed to have any food in our rooms and other areas. Just not the conference rooms.

There is this little "nook" just around the corner from our conference room. I'm going to claim that as our "breakfast nook". Plus there is a huge deck just across from it if it's warm we can be there too!

I will be bringing a few things, PLUS I will be getting up and making a Starbucks run in the mornings. I must have my java!! I will take orders for coffee and "stuff" then run down the road and get it. We can all meet in the "nook" to get our day started. I may need someone to ride with me and help hold stuff too.

This would also work for lunch too. ;)

The lady from the Inn will be calling me soon to make sure things are all in order for us. I will be placing a order for some of their snack foods then we will also take in some of our own too. I'm not gonna pay $1.25 for water when I can just have my own bottle ya know. I will buy theirs but just add mine too! LOL

kimmyqtgirl
04-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Sounds good! I am a huge starbucks fan too! Glad to hear there is one close by. I am glad we have a "nook" area we can eat at. That will work out nice!

Spartymom
04-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks for your hard work Chris. That's great that we will have a little nook. I need to make out a grocery list.

Paula Carden
04-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Boy I wish I was coming - stamping and starbucks and stamp shopping my favorite things!!

directmailscrapper
04-06-2008, 03:05 PM
I am sitting here, giddy, just reading about this!!!! I'm so excited. WOW! Ohhh! Yea!!!

scraphappy908
04-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Chris, I would be happy to make the Starbucks run with you. I'm an early riser anyway. I can bring muffins. I usually get them at Sam's Club. They're huge and come in blueberry, banana nut, and yummy chocolate with chocolate chips!!!

maxiesmom
04-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Ok, so I just saw that you said we can have food in other areas. Does this mean we are allowed to bring it there and set up a small area or just have the set up in our room and eat in the nook? I'm with Amy, since we're coming together, we can take care of muffins, or whatever people want.

scraphappy908
04-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Maybe someone can pick up a couple cartons of juice for the non-coffee drinkers. Just a thought.

ellie
04-07-2008, 12:12 AM
You made my day! I will be happy to help with the Starbuck's run...I will try to pack some snacks in the car too.

spredbirds
04-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Chris-

Do you know if there are fridges in our rooms?

workin4stamps
04-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I will be happy to bring anything that anybody wants!! Chances are, I will just make a grocery run after I get to the hotel. I'm sure I'll be arriving somewhat early in the day Friday.

:-)
Traci

mydogstinks2
04-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Chris-

Do you know if there are fridges in our rooms?

I have no idea! I will have to call and ask.

Fief14
04-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Oh yeah, I'm definatly going to need my morning Java! This brain does not think without it & there will be no card making if I don't get it!

I can help with the starbucks run, or go to cosco before we head out...just let me know!

Christie
04-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Man you all sound like you are all set. I wish I could be there!