PDA

View Full Version : A Question about the Gallery

threefriends91
04-11-2008, 10:18 AM
When you upload your cards, do you always choose a category that relates to your image..should l be doing this with all my cards that l upload..
l have noticed the creative team has been doing this for me with some of my cards..and l think they have enough work to do, so l was just wondering if all our cards should be placed in this area..l just want to follow the right steps.

ctinyjoy
04-11-2008, 10:20 AM
If my card fits into one of the categories, than i do select that one. All others just sit in my member gallery.

MidwestStamper
04-11-2008, 12:45 PM
I wasn't for awhile, until I noticed the categories (LOL!). So now I try to fit them into the category that seems appropriate.

threefriends91
04-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks ladies..l'll try to do the same..

Christie
04-11-2008, 01:07 PM
I put them in the catergories that best fits them. On occasion I do forget but mostly I remember.

IMBlessed5
04-11-2008, 02:49 PM
I do try to put mine in the proper category. Unless I forget of course, LOL!

Speaking of the gallery (brief hijack here) do you find that you're leaving/receiving fewer comments since the thumbnails are larger now? I haven't uploaded anything lately so I don't know that I've received fewer. But I catch myself not leaving many comments because I can see the card in the huge thumbnail so well now that I rarely take the time to click/open/comment. I have so many other things to do. Usually before, I would have to click the thumbnail if it looked like something I wanted a better view of. Does any of this make sense?

JBgreendawn
04-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I understand what you are saying Vicki...
but in my case no i still open them and try to comment on each one i open.
but i do know there are some days there are pages of uploads so I feel like I am missing some of what moves through the gallery...

scrapsoon
04-11-2008, 05:18 PM
I post them in the categorie where it belongs.
But somethimes i really don't have any idea what they are talking about.
For me i don't give the comments i want to give to everyone at all.
I find it at this point already tuff to stick up with the normall posts in the forum.
And thinking at all the other things i have to do.
But this is also cause of the things i'm going thrue this couple of months.
after next week it's all over and i will get some rest to give more comments,cause there are a lot of great cards that's been posted.

threefriends91
04-12-2008, 03:48 PM
l love the new set up and l do have time so l'll leave comments, l know there are so many of the ladies who work and have kids that just don't have the time..but when they do leave a comment, well l think most of us appreciate it when someone can find the time to post something..
For me Monday to Friday l go right into the gallery first however on weekends when my hb is home..he is on the net..so thats when l stamp..
However l have noticed that there has been more comments left in this past few months then before...

IMBlessed5
04-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Ok, then I'm glad the larger thumbnails aren't causing other people to skip commenting! (And I do leave comments when I have the time!) Because I just love the larger thumbnails, especially if I'm trying to find something I've seen before.