PDA

View Full Version : wooden blocks

stampinmom3
04-14-2008, 07:12 AM
So far I have mounted several of my SU sets on Creative Cling. I took one of the wooden blocks and mixed the new Create a shade paint from CTMH with reinker. Then I painted the block. When it dried I put a cute flower and friend rub on, on the block for my friends bday today. It is so stinkin cute. I will try and take a pic before I go to work. Not sure if the camera batteries are good though. Anyhow, now I have blocks and my mind is going crazy with the cool things I could do with them.

loobylou
04-14-2008, 07:18 AM
I have some wood blocks too from stamps I have unmounted. I'd love to do something creative with them. I am thinking of taking them to school for my kindy kids to play with. I'd be interested with any other ideas. I know Mary (TOAO) has a heap from unmounting too. I wonder if she has any ideas?

iloveflipflops
04-14-2008, 07:58 AM
I would love to see a photo of what you did!!

logcabincreations
04-14-2008, 08:11 AM
sounds really cute.

mydogstinks2
04-14-2008, 09:30 AM
I wanna see a picture of it too!

toao
04-14-2008, 10:24 AM
I have some wood blocks too from stamps I have unmounted. I'd love to do something creative with them. I am thinking of taking them to school for my kindy kids to play with. I'd be interested with any other ideas. I know Mary (TOAO) has a heap from unmounting too. I wonder if she has any ideas?

I threw all of mine on our burn pile and DH burned our yard debris over the weekend. So I have ZERO wooden blocks now.

Mary

stampinmom3
04-14-2008, 02:31 PM
I did get pics this morning. I'll get DH to help me download them. He added this external thingie to hold our pics and now I don't know how to do it. LOL