PDA

View Full Version : shackapaloosa ladies staying at the Inn...

mydogstinks2
04-23-2008, 11:07 AM
I need something from you and Robinkay too! I need the ladies who have rooms booked to either call the Inn and tell them the name of your room mate, OR to let RobinKay know and she can call. I have already let them know that I'm rooming with Chelsea. They need to know this info incase of an emergancy and so on. At first I was just like ok what ever but then I thought about it and if there is a fire or something I guess I would want to make sure the hunky firemen knew I was there too!

Also Robin... She emailed me the final stuff and I need to sign a copy and return it to her. I have no time for this!! Can I sign it and you take it down?? Mabye pick up a couple of menus to the cafe while you are there.

I don't know if Robin posted this but they have a cafe at the Inn and we are alowed to take that food in the conferance room. I think that will work out great for lunches!! I ordered some snacks for Saturday (we will add some too!lol)

I think that is all for now I'm off to shower then another fun filled 12 hours at work! Only 4 days to go thsi week!! woo-hoo!!

workin4stamps
04-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Why can't we just give them our information when we check in? I'm confused!

Traci

mydogstinks2
04-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Why can't we just give them our information when we check in? I'm confused!

Traci

I'm sure we can. She asked about it when I had her on the phone yesterday.

spredbirds
04-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Ok ... I think you are fully aware of this .... Chris (mydogstinks) and I are rooming together!!!

maxiesmom
04-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Amy Spaulding & Kathy Piwko- res is under my name

directmailscrapper
04-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Nancy (directmailscrapper) and Kim (spartymom) are roomies