PDA

View Full Version : Greenville, SC convention

ellie
05-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Are any shackies interested in going to the Greenville, SC Heirloom RS convention? The dates are Sept. 6th & 7th.

Paula Carden
05-11-2008, 11:57 AM
I hope I will get to come. I usually come on Fri for the Stamp Party (Which is so much fun) and then come home Sat eve. This year is the same weekend as our big Mission of Mercy Dental Clinic. So I will have to probably come just on Sun. We start the set up on Thurs afternoon and see patients all day Fri and Sat and then break down.
I always feel obligated to help even tho it is not my area of expertise-it is free dental care for people all over Western Norht CArolina and Tenn, SC and Ga. It is held at the health dept's facility with about 40 dental chairs.
Sure would rather stamp.
Are you going, Sherri, other folks from close by?

iloveflipflops
05-11-2008, 12:06 PM
I'll write it on the calendar. Come on Paula, you gotta come meet Ellie & I :)

emmcee
05-11-2008, 02:06 PM
I'll mark it down. I might be able to swing that, Sherri &Ellie.

Paula Carden
05-11-2008, 05:22 PM
It sure would be fun, I am going to do my best. I will keep you posted on the progress for the clinic-maybe I can get one to feel obligated.

ellie
05-11-2008, 08:17 PM
I doubt I will stay overnight---it's only about 90 min away and I want to spend the money on loot!!!

Suzanne
05-11-2008, 08:26 PM
I would love to go but I will be in Greenville the last weekend of Sept for a family reunion so I don't think I can talk DH into me going there twice in the same month.

allinkdup
05-12-2008, 09:36 AM
I think I am working that show too. I am not sure, the owner of the booth is making some schedule changes and I may be in Chicago that weekend.