PDA

View Full Version : All you slimming stamp sistas ... what diet if any are you doing?

iloveflipflops
12-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I am doing WW on my own. I am thinking I may have to go to the actual meetings if my scale doesnt' go down, down, down ... it is going down but very slowly which i know is good but I think if I had to report into someone at a meeting, i may do better. We'll see.

I am not walking like I should. Its just too cold. I know its probably colder where you all are but for me who is from FL, the Carolinas are COLD right now. :biglaugh:

Anyway, I am eating only 20 points a day on WW (which is not alot of food let me tell ya!) and if i walk 40 minutes, I could add a whopping 2 points to each day so i need to do it for that reason alone :).

So that is what I am doing ... just wondering what everyone is doing and how they are doing it ...

cindi
12-10-2006, 08:24 PM
on my own as well. Not alone, I'm with all of you!:nod:
It's too cold here a lot to walk too & my ankle/leg still isn't healed.
The only excercise I'm doing faithfull right now is lifting my 5 pound weignhts, just started back in with them last week.
Tomorow I hope to add pilates, too.
I've lost a big 3 pounds..now I'm back to where I was before Thanksgiving!:chatterbox:
I gotta do better!
:)

lost luggage
12-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Hi Sherri,

I am not doing any particular program. My two rules are to not eat too much so that I feel uncomfortable and to make sure I do my cardio every day. I've been "plateaud" (sp) for several days now, so I think I might doule my cardio this week..maybe half the days or so. I think it also might be time for me to add muscle.

Kreative Dryve
12-11-2006, 10:57 PM
trying to change my whole diet in general. Adding more whole grains, eat better all around, and get this butt of mine moving again.
It was only about 2 years ago that I was running nightly.
I have a lot of muscle tone in my legs in arms, but my tummy is my biggest down fall.

teabear
12-12-2006, 01:59 AM
I'm trying to keep my hand out of the cookie jar. I really should not have done 2 cookie exchanges this week! ugh! To answer your question....no formal diet for me. Just trying to keep it at about 1600 calories a day along with 45 minutes of exercise on most days. No magic...just good old healthy choices & willpower!