PDA

View Full Version : Will they sell Nestabilities at the Springfield Stamp Show?

tesschap
05-28-2008, 04:03 PM
I have one set of ovals and I want more sets. I'm not sure which ones and I'd like to see an assortment of them before I make a buying decision.

Does anyone else have anything - besides EZ Mount - which Joanie and I both need - on their shopping list?

iloveflipflops
05-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Nothing on my list. I actually have 3 sets of EZMount (TAC sells it so I just stock up from them) so I think I am set on those.

I am just "browsing" as they say. LOL

allinkdup
05-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Marcos usually sells nestabilitites but you need to be there before they sell out.

Stamp LaJolla sells the EZ mount. THey also sell an awesome line of glitter. Plus, you will see a ton of my cards that I have done with the Hula Bunny, :)

iloveflipflops
05-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh I love those Hula Bunny stamps. Will they be selling them!??!?!?

tesschap
05-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Nothing on my list. I actually have 3 sets of EZMount (TAC sells it so I just stock up from them) so I think I am set on those.

I don't think you'll be 'just browsing' - after all you'll be with some of the greatest enablers of all time :) I think you need to bring an extra suitcase for all of your goodies!

cecescraps
05-28-2008, 04:17 PM

Yeah, just browsing, I'm sure! That's pretty funny!! :cute:

iloveflipflops
05-28-2008, 04:17 PM
You know I was thinking with the way the airlines is charging now for extra suitcases, it may be cheaper to ship it back via the post office. LOL

I WILL NOT buy that much stuff. I repeat, I WILL NOT BUY THAT MUCH STUFF,

lol

ccstampin12
05-28-2008, 04:18 PM
LOL!!!!!!
Joanie

Christie
05-28-2008, 05:37 PM
You know I was thinking with the way the airlines is charging now for extra suitcases, it may be cheaper to ship it back via the post office. LOL

I WILL NOT buy that much stuff. I repeat, I WILL NOT BUY THAT MUCH STUFF,

lol

Sherri remember that the Post Office has those flat rate boxes and however much you can fit it's still is the same cost to ship!!! :D Just thought I'd enable you a little!